Mullen backs Grantham: Players are the problem

Does Grantham Survive Bama and Remain Gator DC?

• Mullen is clueless...Grantham is here as long as Mullen

Votes: 41 31.1%
  • Mullen is so stubborn...He'd rather get fired than face the fact he picked a loser

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Grantham is fired after the Bama game

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Some other clueless team hires Grantham

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Faux Meat Ham Sandwich

Votes: 17 12.9%

• Total voters

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Now it's clear you just don't want to admit you're wrong. The history for all is a giant hell no. You're still trying to compare things as if marco was a top flight stud and/or this was off field discretion. Neither of which are true and you've already been called on that. There isn't a single garbage player in any of those 4 coaches history that did something like wilson did, and then not only wasn't disciplined for it, but made team captain in addition to starting the following week. Not one.
This

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's gone. He's had an awful season, even by Todd Grantham standards. I said this in Cover2's thread, but the 'noise' is real and there's no way Mullen brings him back. I think English goes too - he should have gone 2 years ago, but they let him stay around when Kirby poached Warren.
6e396385f5f949e9c1dad6ff13817250.gif

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think he’s toast, but it might not happen til after bowl season. After the spotlight being on Mullen lighting his ass up on the sideline, I can’t see a path to him staying, especially after LSU and the imminent beating that Saban/Sark will deal him. Mullen’s deflection game is going to be a short one as it relates to Grantham.
oh-really-a-14225084.png

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Grantham is gone. If we've learned anything about Mullen this year it's that he is a blame-diverting weasel. Since there's going to be heat after we get blown out by Bama, and since there's zero chance Mullen says this is on me, I think he will see no option other than to replace him, even though it goes against his tendency to keep bad coaches on his staff.
oh-really-you-5c8458.jpg

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m anticipating Grantham to be fired or a mutual agreement of separation will be given in the next couple days.

We’re officially on Fire TG watch! Everyone clamoring for him to fired mid season were delusional. This offense had championship aspirations. No need to do anything drastic until you’re officially out of it or the season ends. And if he was fired, who on this staff did you really want? Because of course he would’ve promoted an interim. Mullen said during the on field interview that the defense wasn’t getting it done. He’s been very critical of the defense in public and to the media. I think he knows what needs to happen.

That said, Mullen has to show that he cares about his team and his job and cut bait. Grantham’s schemes are some of the most mind blowing that I’ve seen in a while. He’s doing the players a huge disservice. Mullen needs to fix that. Last night I laughed when James Houston got caught on Smith. How do you allow your defense to be lined up like that? And if they are I’m burning a timeout.
ohreallyjf.jpg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
@deuce

I am giving you all those likes for taking the time to sift thru all these entries to remind many of us how many Kool-Aid drinkers are still out there and have not yet determined that Cousin Eddie is a fvkking Idiot Moron.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@deuce

I am giving you all those likes for taking the time to sift thru all these entries to remind many of us how many Kool-Aid drinkers are still out there and have not yet determined that Cousin Eddie is a fvkking Idiot Moron.

Thanks, I'm tired and will look for another diversion in my pathetic life.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
4sb0id.jpg
Easy to push both.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@deuce

Deuce loves loser coaches nearly as much as Corch. He has been consistent for a long long time.

He still has a Ron Zook trampstamp.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Deuce loves loser coaches nearly as much as Corch. He has been consistent for a long long time.

He still has a Ron Zook trampstamp.

You are ignorant as usual......... I never wanted Mullen and have never been a fanboy of his.

My post was to make fun of all those who were sooooo sure that Buttchocker was going to be fired.......

Go Troll someone else pencil neck...

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So... no denial of Zook and Butters.

Nit picker........

I would rather focus on how I eventually turned on both rather than on how long it took me to find the light.

In reality, Dog Breath was my biggest mistake........ He really had me fooled.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
You are ignorant as usual......... I never wanted Mullen and have never been a fanboy of his.

My post was to make fun of all those who were sooooo sure that Buttchocker was going to be fired.......

Go Troll someone else pencil neck...

I can’t remember for sure but I think I was believing he would move on of his own volition….not necessarily that he would be fired.
Either way it is easy to admit I was wrong in this bastion of absurd assertions. I do not stand alone.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nit picker........

I would rather focus on how I eventually turned on both rather than on how long it took me to find the light.

In reality, Dog Breath was my biggest mistake........ He really had me fooled.

I recall you flipping from Butters pretty early.

Yeah. You hung on with Chump for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.