Mullen backs Grantham: Players are the problem

Does Grantham Survive Bama and Remain Gator DC?

• Mullen is clueless...Grantham is here as long as Mullen

Votes: 41 31.1%
  • Mullen is so stubborn...He'd rather get fired than face the fact he picked a loser

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Grantham is fired after the Bama game

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Some other clueless team hires Grantham

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Faux Meat Ham Sandwich

Votes: 17 12.9%

• Total voters

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll say this about deuce. He’s been a gatorchatter loyalist. If I recall, he was the first person to pose in his gatorchatter shirt and post it.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll say this about deuce. He’s been a gatorchatter loyalist. If I recall, he was the first person to pose in his gatorchatter shirt and post it.

Good memory........ It was a rear shot if I remember, kind of like saying, "Kiss my AZZ!" In a loyal manor...

LOL

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good memory........ It was a rear shot if I remember, kind of like saying, "Kiss my AZZ!" In a loyal manor...

LOL

Yeah. I think you had your thumbs behind your head pointing at the logo.

It was a long time ago. So I might be misremembering.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Somewhere in this thread, I stated Todd exotic wasn't going anywhere and anyone who thought otherwise was a moron.

:proud:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I don't think he goes anywhere. Mullen never gets rid of anyone. Twitter talk doesn't mean jack.

I went all over your mom last night.

But I agree with this. I just don't think Mullen will tell fathead todd to kick it down the road. When you hear excuses like, 'we're just playing great defenses' and 'crowd noise' while we continue to see the same crap on defense get worse all season during a season where he has a chance to hang a banner or two, it just underlines the fact that no changes have been made and no changes will probably be made.

Somewhere in this thread, I stated Todd exotic wasn't going anywhere and anyone who thought otherwise was a moron.

:proud:

I can confirm that Dirty's mom gave up more scores to me that night than a Grantham coached defense...and that Dirty did indeed say that fat head todd wasn't going anywhere. And I agreed with him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dan is still hopeful that fathead Todd will go back from being the worst defensive coordinator in Gator history to just to being the worst defensive coordinator in the NCAA on 3rd down.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I can confirm that Dirty's mom gave up more scores to me that night than a Grantham coached defense...and that Dirty did indeed say that fat head todd wasn't going anywhere. And I agreed with him.
all of this is true... allegedly :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
all of this is true... allegedly :lol:
No, it is ALL true. I was visiting Dirty's wife and good hear the noises from Durty's mother in the other room.

At first we suspected feral boars rooting nearby, but when Tang and mama came out, mama still covered in sweat, we figured it out.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No, it is ALL true. I was visiting Dirty's wife and good hear the noises from Durty's mother in the other room.

At first we suspected feral boars rooting nearby, but when Tang and mama came out, mama still covered in sweat, we figured it out.
You were with the neighbors dog. You were too drunk to know the difference. Mrs. Durty and i had a good laugh about it, then I gave her a good rogering. Cheers.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You were with the neighbors dog. You were too drunk to know the difference. Mrs. Durty and i had a good laugh about it, then I gave her a good rogering. Cheers.

Did Mrs Durty laugh the same way she does when you lower your pants? That's a deep real genuine laugh.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Possibly the worst combination of poor quality and exorbitant pricing in today's market. If you're that determined to interact with gay men, just call into Danny Kanell's radio show and save yourself the money.

That's why your the regular called known as "Sofla the Iggle"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.