Mullen calls for blue-out against LSU

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Those things never seem to end well for other teams that try it. I think I recall South Carolina vomiting on themselves when Lou Holtz was there and they tried to "White Out" the good guys.

I can hear the crowd now: "BLUE" ----- "BLUE" -- shameful.

Headlines after the game: "They Blue It" - "Crowd leaves game feeling Blue" -- Only Dooley would be happy with this.

I have decided I have no comment.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
200w.webp

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
They got some blue-ins deep in the heart of Appalachia.

7794557D-B991-4066-8376-032B0FD74E3B.jpg

Ha ha ha! :bwahaha:

Here's a story for ya:
The year is 1820 and a French orphan called Martin Fugate has just arrived in Troublesome Creek, a remote and sleepy settlement in eastern Kentucky. It is here he plans to start a family with his new wife, a red-haired woman called Elizabeth Smith, described as being as pale “as the mountain laurel that blooms every spring around the creek hollows”. The thing is Fugate isn't like any of the other men in the area. He has a rare genetic condition that has turned his skin a striking indigo blue.

The couple went on to have seven children and four of them, like their father, had blue skin.

Fast forward to the seventies and Benjamin Stacy has just been born. Stacy is the great-great-great-great-grandson of Martin Fugate and Elizabeth Smith – but by this point, the blue people of Kentucky are just a memory.

Yet, to the surprise of his parents and the hospital's staff, Stacy inherits the family's distinctive blue coloring.

Continue reading at: The Science Behind The Mysterious Blue People Of Kentucky

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys realize we've done this before, right? We wear blue against Tennessee. We wear Orange against Kentucky. We had a blue out 2 years ago for the Tennessee game. This isn't new.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You guys realize we've done this before, right? We wear blue against Tennessee. We wear Orange against Kentucky. We had a blue out 2 years ago for the Tennessee game. This isn't new.
Not new at all. I used to fret about this type of thing, but it really shouldn't be a big deal...UNLESS you do a black out or some other color that isn't part of the school's normal colors. I really like our blue jersey and pants combo...

images

Thanks Queenie for being your usual voice of reason!

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I like when we go all blue vs Lsu. I feel like those games have worked out for us. I know somebody has the stats on our W-L in different uniform combos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.