Mullen catfished recruits because he's lazy

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The NFL wouldn’t hire Mullen to be a OC if he lived to be 200.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The NFL wouldn’t hire Mullen to be a OC if he lived to be 200.
what's funny is that fuchsng moron starts drinking his own Kool-Aid every time he gets off to a decent start, face plants into a three more losses at the end of the year because he quits because he is taking that big promotion. Then he gets laughed at by the people he thinks might want to hire him, whether it was a elite program in 2014 or the NFL in 2020.

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Same old "I told you so" :headslap:

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I worked a lot of people in my lifetime. An employer will stay away from a lazy person.
Other employees hate lazy employees because they have to do their work for them.
I trained my employees to ride a lazy employee so I wouldn’t have to fire him. They would get rid of him for me.
I think people around Mullet knew how lazy he was and were relieved when he was fired.
I will be surprised if someone hires him as a coach again.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I worked a lot of people in my lifetime. An employer will stay away from a lazy person.
Other employees hate lazy employees because they have to do their work for them.
I trained my employees to ride a lazy employee so I wouldn’t have to fire him. They would get rid of him for me.
I think people around Mullet knew how lazy he was and were relieved when he was fired.
Just stop.

giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think youre right. He absolutely wanted to get fired.

I have seen truly terrible coaches get hired again though.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Sounds like a bad joke but appears real. Do we have a "mole" or is it a "vole". All part of the same rodent family.
Makes sense that Dan would use Ms Davis as she is the only staff person with Recruiting in her title. Also have to assume that no one in Maintenance or Aviation was available.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like a bad joke but appears real. Do we a "mole" or is it a "vole". All part of the same rodent family.
Makes sense that Dan would use Ms Davis as she is the only staff person with Recruiting in her title. Also have to assume that no one in Maintenance or Aviation was available.
Tenessee Voles

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
I’m not a Mullen apologist, but I find it interesting that not one person here questioned the source of this. 99% chance this is completely made up. Oh, but it was posted on an internet message board, so clearly it’s true.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I’m not a Mullen apologist, but I find it interesting that not one person here questioned the source of this. 99% chance this is completely made up. Oh, but it was posted on an internet message board, so clearly it’s true.
Perhaps but if Mullen were a known tireless worker and recruiter as opposed to a coach his former followers at Miss St were disappointed with for the same lack of attention to detail and success he displayed at UF after year two it would not have traction or appeal.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Exactly. That’s how message boards work, duh.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I tried googling the OP quote. Nada. 8802, your source?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently he almost cost us Tebow.

@Year2: Today I cracked open my old copy of Urban's Way (published after the '07 season) and had forgotten there is an entire three-page section on how difficult Dan Mullen's personality is. These were the highlights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb