Mullen Confirms: Jaydon Hill tears ACL

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
terrible news if he did,, we need every stud healthy,, especially on the defense as the offense will probably take a step back

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
It says, "Jaydon Hill has torn his ACL. Devastated for him because he was suspected to be a starter. Thank God they took Blades."

I didn't know being a starter was considered a suspicious activity. :suspect:

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Vespas for all the players pronto lets go ahead and take care of any chances we have this year, I'd hate to get my hopes up

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This sucks. He was pretty solid last year. Never understand why he didn't play more and why everyone assumed blades or the other transfer would beat him out.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anyone find a report that confirms the rumor? I'm wondering if the 08Aug 247 article on "Hill ready to challenge at starter after high school ACL tear" feel good comeback story was mistaken for a new injury report. Someone maybe saw "ACL tear" in the headline, didn't read the article and immediately reported seeing Hill in a boot...

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Anyone find a report that confirms the rumor? I'm wondering if the 08Aug 247 article on "Hill ready to challenge at starter after high school ACL tear" feel good comeback story was mistaken for a new injury report. Someone maybe saw "ACL tear" in the headline, didn't read the article and immediately reported seeing Hill in a boot...

Fact checkers don't go around here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

MRI is supposed to be today. According to Blake Alderman.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorDave_SEC: No, I said per sources he went down with an injury and severity is unknown

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.