Recruiting Mullen gets show cause; cannot recruit off-campus for a year

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
NO ONE GIVES A FVKKK ABOUT TOP SIX IN THE SEC OR "TOP TEN".

NONE ONE YOU OLD ASS FOSSIL.

None in the Gator history except Butters and Mullinz have struggled to make "Top Ten" and barely.

Gators are the flagship program in one of the top 3 srates for recruits in the country. we should always be top three ish unless we just don't have seats.

No one is proud of this jaggoff managing to finish 6th in the SEC.

It is basically the equivalent of being bowl eligible. It is good only if you are Kintucky or Cowbell.
That would be "Old Fossil" Sir, if you were Southern at all. I think your view of Gator history is diminished by your use of ethanol in copious quantities. The only top three class I remember SOS having was with the Brock Berlin class. Of course ranking services and constant tracking of recruiting results really wasn't a thing until this century. Coaching was a thing. You know, 'he could take yours and beat his or his and beat yours.' Actually the quote used "your'n" and "his'n" but "your'n" devolved into something snide.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Both Butters and Muschamp delivered top 10 classes.

I’m entirely on board with our need to recruit at an elite level. Happy for the progress but there’s a big hump we need to get over to win the SEC and establish UF among the top programs.

Just noting that his restrictions mostly came while everyone was restricted anyway.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Chump wasn't an excellent recruiter. He did well at Florida when he could sell the luster of the 06/08 NCs but as that luster wore off so did his ability to recruit. Then at SC he did nothing to improve their recruiting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That would be "Old Fossil" Sir, if you were Southern at all. I think your view of Gator history is diminished by your use of ethanol in copious quantities. The only top three class I remember SOS having was with the Brock Berlin class. Of course ranking services and constant tracking of recruiting results really wasn't a thing until this century. Coaching was a thing. You know, 'he could take yours and beat his or his and beat yours.' Actually the quote used "your'n" and "his'n" but "your'n" devolved into something snide.
You're out of your ancient ass Alzheimer's mind. The top players in Florida split between Florida State and Florida. At worst we had #3/#4/#5, unless you were looking at Beano Cook's ridiculous ratings.

Hell the average recruiting including the shtty Zook and Chump years was number seven.

Dorky Dan is a fuchzing shttty recruiter that gets laughed on the recruiting trail.

And below average coach. ask Ogre, Matt Luke or Burp Bielema. you look at that ****ty product on the field and think that's a well coached team?

You can pretend we've always been a garbage program with a garbage coach that always finished fourth in the SEC at best. No doubt it is what you are happy with.

Nov 30 bowls and WAIT TIL THE YEAR AFTER NEXT!!!!! OR WAIT TILL THE YEAR AFTER THE YEAR AFTER NEXT!!!!

:pe:

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
You're out of your ancient ass Alzheimer's mind. The top players in Florida split between Florida State and Florida. At worst we had #3/#4/#5, unless you were looking at Beano Cook's ridiculous ratings.

Hell the average recruiting including the shtty Zook and Chump years was number seven.

Dorky Dan is a fuchzing shttty recruiter that gets laughed on the recruiting trail.

And below average coach. ask Ogre, Matt Luke or Burp Bielema. you look at that ****ty product on the field and think that's a well coached team?

You can pretend we've always been a garbage program with a garbage coach that always finished fourth in the SEC at best. No doubt it is what you are happy with.

Nov 30 bowls and WAIT TIL THE YEAR AFTER NEXT!!!!! OR WAIT TILL THE YEAR AFTER THE YEAR AFTER NEXT!!!!

:pe:
Wait for what? We have already won the SEC and NCs. All goals accomplished.

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
Hey it just popped into my mind and I know it’s not really likely to happen but with the nfl turnover is there any chance that Mullet could get a call and go? Since fat Todd was in line to take a dc job in Cincy last year they could go as a package deal. It might be a good look for them since they wouldn’t have to recruit talent. I know it’s not gonna happen but it’s nice to dream.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Bombs away!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@MBakerTBTimes: One of the penalties for the #Gators' NCAA recruiting violations was a reprimand from UF to Dan Mullen. I was curious what it said. I requested it and received it late last week. If you're curious, too, here it is.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I find it ironic that they say "championship experience with integrity".

I'm not really sure what a championship experience is, but it is obviously something other than "a championship" or they would have just said championship with integrity.

Horseteeth Fooley used to say competing for championships, and he said that chimp and butters were competing for championships. I think that means something like not mathematically disqualified in September.

I have no idea how a cowbell Ad would know anything about a championship or a championship experience. but we got what we paid for. working for championship experiences on Mundee indeed

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
I find it ironic that they say "championship experience with integrity".

I'm not really sure what a championship experience is, but it is obviously something other than "a championship" or they would have just said championship with integrity.

Horseteeth Fooley used to say competing for championships, and he said that chimp and butters were competing for championships. I think that means something like not mathematically disqualified in September.

I have no idea how a cowbell Ad would know anything about a championship or a championship experience. but we got what we paid for. working for championship experiences on Mundee indeed

What are you talking about? We won the SEC EAST CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

If not for that A&M crowd that was 30,000 instead of 20,000... and if not for those pesky refs that don't let our players rip opposing players shoes off and throw them 15 yards down the field, we might have made the playoff, too (Emphasis on *might*)!

wE aRE oNLy sIX PoInTs aWAy fRoM wHErE wE wAnT tO bE, DOnk!!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

If not for that A&M crowd that was 30,000 instead of 20,000... and if not for those pesky refs that don't let our players rip opposing players shoes off and throw them 15 yards down the field, we might have made the playoff, too (Emphasis on *might*)!

And he did that all with Grantham as his DC. Imagine what he could do with a bad to mediocre DC instead of the Grantham.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
The Gainesville Sun spin machine is helping Mullen out. Zach Albovardi doing an article "re-ranking" Mullen's classes, by counting his transfers. Of course, it doesn't talk about the guys that transferred away from us or ones that ended up not even making it on campus. Pathetic.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I saw the Commish passing out the trophies with my own eyes:

7601333eeb3312.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Even the most pumperistic see what is coming soon now.

I know its a podcast from a guy talking about what he heard from two guys he knows along with an LSU homer, but, there sure is a lot of smoke coming from the space between Mullen and Stricklin/UA in many places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator