Warning: Political Takes Mullen gets the Wutang

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I suppose you posted this because you think it's really just 190,000 and not 200,000.

I suppose you validate my point by asking that now 8 pages later vs arguing with yourself about it for those 8 pages.

I have no idea what the real number is and that was my point. Neither do you. There are obvious issues they are trying to correct in the numbers you think are gospel. You are aggresively agreeing with me because my point centers on the fact that 200k isn't a big number on the grand scheme of things and even that number has fabrications in it that the depths of are unknown. The big lies is the crashing of the economy for it.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
See this right here is the part where the deniers simply capitulate on the numbers and pivot to the exact stance that guys like Bernie and others have been saying anyway. No need for young and otherwise healthy people to worry about this. This obvious pivot from one argument to another is just the last death throes of a failed argument where the loser is trying to pretend that they are making the same argument as the winner in a desperate lunge for the high ground. Fail.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Hilarious ... quote Zambo. This is the one guy here on this forum who was the biggest idiot going into this. Again, you keep making an argument with me that I never made. Fact is, just because a death certificate says covid on it doesn't mean they died from covid. The experts (not you, not even close) you quote even say so.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hilarious ... quote Zambo. This is the one guy here on this forum who was the biggest idiot going into this. Again, you keep making an argument with me that I never made. Fact is, just because a death certificate says covid on it doesn't mean they died from covid. The experts (not you, not even close) you quote even say so.
And you believe that somewhere I said there aren't any errors?

The point is that there isn't a material amount of errors. It doesn't matter if the real number is 190,000 or 210,000. We know it's somewhere around 200,000 and not 10,000.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
And you believe that somewhere I said there aren't any errors?

The point is that there isn't a material amount of errors. It doesn't matter if the real number is 190,000 or 210,000. We know it's somewhere around 200,000 and not 10,000.

I believe you have argued with me for 9 pages for me saying the numbers have errors where they wrongfully marked deaths as covid when it wasn based on a quoted expert you provided.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I believe you have argued with me for 9 pages for me saying the numbers have errors where they wrongfully marked deaths as covid when it wasn based on a quoted expert you provided.
Show me which post specifically where I said there are no errors.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Holy cow, I really think you have a reading disorder.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In that case you are almost right. While I'm sure it's possible we could miss an individual's death. The error in the total deaths from all causes is near zero.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But please, show me where I said there are no errors in the covid death count.

And while you're at it, please show me where there are errors in the deaths from all causes.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think something's going to happen in Kansas before somebody shows me the smoking gun that shows the deaths from all causes is bogus.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I think something's going to happen in Kansas before somebody shows me the smoking gun that shows the deaths from all causes is bogus.
I've proved this to you what seems like half a dozen times now... There is no single cause for the few extra death we've experienced this year...You just saying no, no. no doesn't make it not true. It is a fact.
1 Natural uptick in death cycle.
2 Outliers...People died from peanut allergies they never knew they had by eating a handful of peanuts....happens everyday
3 Mislabeling....probably the largest contributor AND CANNOT BE PROVEN wrong unless you show me admission vs DC's.
4. Accidents, overdoses and suicides. Yes this cannot be disputed either.
5. A surplus of regular flu patients at start of pandemic...They probably would have died from the flu anyway. And yes most of the first people who died were already in the hospital or nursing homes so covid is NOT the cause of death. Cannot be disputed.

Keep spinning though....

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
3 Mislabeling....probably the largest contributor AND CANNOT BE PROVEN wrong unless you show me admission vs DC's.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you concrete helmet.

A guy that even after it's been explained to him several times, still doesn't understand that mislabeling the cause of death doesn't change the total number of deaths.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

1. What the hell happened in Jan '18 that we didn't shut the country down?!?!
2. What's going on in '20 weeks 35-36? They're of the spectrum low. I guess not only covid is gone, it made everything else disappear!

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
2. What's going on in '20 weeks 35-36? They're of the spectrum low. I guess not only covid is gone, it made everything else disappear!
1. The flu also causes excess deaths. And I agree we shouldn't have shut the country down for the flu or covid.

2. The total deaths from all causes is updated as death certificates are filed which can take many weeks so the recent weeks are understated. I pulled that data a month ago.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I'm pretty sure it all leads back to Bells Beach and the "50 Year Storm".

Notice how quiet the mayor of Minneapolis got once we pointed all this out?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator