Oct 5, 2014
0dc.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He has CDC Tourettes. You cant stop him from spouting CDC love.

He admitted months ago that works for them.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
What you've missed is that the CDC actually has 2 databases. This is what the CDC says on that:

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

It doesn't get much more tinfoil hat than imagining that the CDC would write that on their website if they didn't really have another database based on death certificates, or imagining that they are holding death certs back and deliberately manipulating the data to make it look like there is a pandemic.

So why does the CDC maintain data from 2 different sources? It has to do with timeliness. There are actually people who expect to be able to go on the internet and pull up a dashboard that shows the exact number of people that died of covid yesterday. The reality is that it isn't possible to do that, but they are giving it their best effort with the data based on cases. This results in them adding in some deaths they shouldn't -- for example the motorcycle death -- but also missing some deaths. They do go back and try to fix the data, which of course results in more crazy conspiracy headlines.

The reality is that there isn't anyone questioning the NCHS death counts. Except maybe law and concrete.

Paz, you may want to add me to this list.

Now, I understand that this may come off as conspiratorial but concerning the increase in TOTAL Death counts, do you believe it is possible that multiple states are counting the same death? For instance, if I travel to Florida and die, does the State of Florida report back to Georgia and say, "hey Georgia, you got this one. We're not going to count it."

The sudden increase in total deaths appear to follow Covid time frames and could be 1 of 2 things:
  • Accurate accounting of Covid deaths and truly an increase
  • An attempt to glamorize (increase effects of Covid deaths) in order to further a political agenda
I just find it odd that it is shown to be <1% chance of death from Covid while most ALL other forms of death have taken a plunge, especially the common Flu. Is it possible that Covid has cured us from those ills or are we still dying from them but they're being classified as Covid AND being counted multiple times?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let me explain it to you more clearly.

YOU ARE A ****KING IDIOT IF YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM THE CDC.

A fuchsing window licking idiot.

I was i an EOC innthe last week. State Dept of Health was there with interns calling the intenrs at the county depts of health, tallying all the cases and death numbers.

I asked one how they verify the data, with names or SSNs? She said no time for that. They just report whatever they get from the county to CDC.

Youre an idiot if you believe any of this is even vaguely accurate.

A window licking idiot.
You’ve officially lost your license to rail against conspiracy kooks after making this retarded rant. Go sit in the corner.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a Bernie nutswinger. No matter what you throw at him or what name you call him, he remains steady and even-keeled. I don't think he's capable of directly insulting someone.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Now, I understand that this may come off as conspiratorial but concerning the increase in TOTAL Death counts, do you believe it is possible that multiple states are counting the same death? For instance, if I travel to Florida and die, does the State of Florida report back to Georgia and say, "hey Georgia, you got this one. We're not going to count it."
For the counts of covid deaths based on the case data, I believe this is possible. That's the data on worldometer and the CDC's covid tracker site, and the data that law has anecdotal experience with.

However, the total deaths from all causes in the NCHS data is based on death certificates tied to social security numbers. To increase the total would require willful and deliberate fraud and the creation of new fake social security numbers. That's conspiracy theory stuff.

I just find it odd that it is shown to be <1% chance of death from Covid while most ALL other forms of death have taken a plunge, especially the common Flu. Is it possible that Covid has cured us from those ills or are we still dying from them but they're being classified as Covid AND being counted multiple times?
If you take the total deaths from all causes and subtract the total covid deaths, there is still a slight increase in deaths over previous years. This means that most ALL other forms of death have not taken a plunge.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I'm a Bernie nutswinger. No matter what you throw at him or what name you call him, he remains steady and even-keeled. I don't think he's capable of directly insulting someone.

Well, then, don't discuss sous vide cooking methods with him. He goes straight ballistic. :eek3:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
For the counts of covid deaths based on the case data, I believe this is possible. That's the data on worldometer and the CDC's covid tracker site, and the data that law has anecdotal experience with.

However, the total deaths from all causes in the NCHS data is based on death certificates tied to social security numbers. To increase the total would require willful and deliberate fraud and the creation of new fake social security numbers. That's conspiracy theory stuff.

If you take the total deaths from all causes and subtract the total covid deaths, there is still a slight increase in deaths over previous years. This means that most ALL other forms of death have not taken a plunge.

Thanks, however, I've seen numbers (and I've seen rain) that contra-indicate the bolded from individual sources and is why I asked. Maybe one day, they'll all get on the same page. I imagine it'll be after this Presidential election regardless of outcome.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can we turn of CDC Lovin Spectrum boy and get back to mocking people who think Mullinz died?

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks, however, I've seen numbers (and I've seen rain) that contra-indicate the bolded from individual sources and is why I asked. Maybe one day, they'll all get on the same page. I imagine it'll be after this Presidential election regardless of outcome.
I'd be interested to see the individual sources as it isn't possible for the total deaths from all causes to go up more than the covid totals and deaths from all other sources to go down at the same time.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I'd be interested to see the individual sources as it isn't possible for the total deaths from all causes to go up more than the covid totals and deaths from all other sources to go down at the same time.

Agreed. Unless one of them is not accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.