Warning: Political Takes Mullen gets the Wutang

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
This thread is hysterical. Bern and Zambo should be embarrassing some of our most well known idiots, yet they lack such self awareness that they keep coming back to argue nonsense and create strawmen to rebut instead. Jboss could dominate an IQ test in this thread.

This is by far the most interesting and new information I've been directed to:

Had to Google search that. Riff Raff. And the dude has filed all of his teeth. Doesn't disappoint.

Jsq8-yf223U7r6In_F6BcoZ25FhhKl82sGQdaO-7BpGpTk29sAp51t6TXq4bASZnmwhPU9k2WGc8yPaibvoilKedndJBmp7or8zbEHC4J8yIP2ctkvI

. . . which circles back to how I imagine Jboss as well.

EDIT - in seeing who liked this, I realized the first pronoun was too unclear. It is a few of the idiots arguing against straw men with @Bernardo de la Paz amd @Zambo that lack the awareness and should be embarrassed.

Nothing changes re RIFF RAFF.

Last edited:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is hysterical. Bern and Zambo should be embarrassing some of our most well known idiots, yet they lack such self awareness that they keep coming back to argue nonsense and create strawmen to rebut instead. Jboss could dominate an IQ test in this thread.

This is by far the most interesting and new information I've been directed to:

Jsq8-yf223U7r6In_F6BcoZ25FhhKl82sGQdaO-7BpGpTk29sAp51t6TXq4bASZnmwhPU9k2WGc8yPaibvoilKedndJBmp7or8zbEHC4J8yIP2ctkvI

. . . which circles back to how I imagine Jboss as well.

EDIT - in seeing who liked this, I realized the first pronoun was too unclear. It is a few of the idiots arguing against straw men with @Bernardo de la Paz amd @Zambo that lack the awareness and should be embarrassed.

Nothing changes re RIFF RAFF.
Major pronoun/antecedent error here. You used the pronoun "they" to replace the collective term "idiots" but in the first phrase of the sentence the word idiots is the predicate and in the second phrase the word they is the subject, which obviously leads to the type confusion that would cause posters like Threat and Donk to think you were complimenting them instead of denigrating them. I believe you are from Tennessee, no? :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is Dorky Dan and the team dead yet?

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
How about the real MD's who can't agree on a damn thing? Which ones should we listen to?

Frankly, I have just as much faith in the opinion of jboss on COVID than I do for any of the doctors. They don't know an effing thing more than any of us on this mess. Are you going to tell me that that idiot Fauci has been right on any of this? He's a MD, right?

What MDs don't agree? Fox news "MDs"? Here's an editorial for you from the most respected medical journal in the world:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2029812

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is Dorky Dan and the team dead yet?
They should be. They may as well have hired Ox to write their Covid protocol.

Nearly every team in America has managed to avoid this stupidity, Mullen found a way to shut us down in what could have been an amazing year for Trask. What an idiot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They should be. They may as well have hired Ox to write their Covid protocol.

Nearly every team in America has managed to avoid this stupidity, Mullen found a way to shut us down in what could have been an amazing year for Trask. What an idiot.
Mullimz found a way to shut us down to avoid a four loss stretch.

He should be commended for usimg the fake Wutang tests and hoepfully kicking Granthams ass for three weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb