Mullen getting creative in recruiting

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I certainly saw hate from our fans on it. No laughing. I would rather have Grantham than our last DC who was too passive.
I agree I'd rather have an aggressive DC, just not Grantham. There are others. It won't matter, his shelf-life is about two years with a HC anyway.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Itraz
With this system and all the blitzing we will do you have to have very good CBs. We do have very good CBs. If our starting CBs stay healthy this new system could work out better than expected.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
I agree I'd rather have an aggressive DC, just not Grantham. There are others. It won't matter, his shelf-life is about two years with a HC anyway.
Could be. Grantham is maybe too aggressive as Itraz points out. My hope is he is better balanced than in the past.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
I told you guys. DO not entertain JHByrd
Omar I am not trying to goad anybody for entertainment as you imply.

What entertains me is intelligent, accurate discussions about Gator football and recent Gator scoop.The childish name calling when defending inaccurate information not so much.

Itaz as an example has been able to have an intelligent discussion without getting childish.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Omar I am not trying to goad anybody for entertainment as you imply.

What entertains me is intelligent, accurate discussions about Gator football and recent Gator scoop.The childish name calling when defending inaccurate information not so much.
It's not name calling. It is fact. You factually are a f*cking idiot and you've provided 13 pages of undeniable evidence.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
It's not name calling. It is fact. You factually are a f*cking idiot and you've provided 13 pages of undeniable evidence.
As you name call more. Your name calling does not work on me 78. Try providing accurate proof. Your" I'm done" sure doesn't last long.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Your name calling does not work on me 78. Try providing accurate proof. Your" I'm done" sure doesn't last long.
Well, we can arrange that factual proof here and now.

I'll post what I think of your posts in this thread and you can rebut in a separate post. The post that garners the net most likes is the factual evidence.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Well, we can arrange that factual proof here and now.

I'll post what I think of your posts in this thread and you can rebut in a separate post. The post that garners the net most likes is the factual evidence.
You mean mob mentality. How did that work on the Russian collusion claim. Just be accurate and don't make stuff up to prop up your unbacked narratives.

If you don't already write for CNN you may want to give them a call. You would fit right in.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You mean mob mentality. How did that work on the Russian collusion claim. Just be accurate and don't make stuff up to prop up your unbacked narratives.

If you don't already write for CNN you may want to give them a call. You would fit right in.
You must edit your posts an average of five times after posting.

Your one "backed" source is in fact a narrative from none other than Pat Dooley, the man you place as the preeminently located source on UF football.

Laughable, all of it.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
You think they came to think that way without help from you?
Foley ticked a lot of people off with his last two hires and I understand that and I thought he should retire. But the people like you who claim he does not deserve credit for the Meyer hire when it is demonstratable that he does can wallow in your denial.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Foley ticked a lot of people off with his last two hires and I understand that and I thought he should retire. But the people like you who claim he does not deserve credit for the Meyer hire when it is demonstratable that he does can wallow in your denial.
I gave him credit for being a good Indian and reminded you of the fact no fewer than five times. I can't help if you possess a block head.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
You must edit your posts an average of five times after posting.

Your one "backed" source is in fact a narrative from none other than Pat Dooley, the man you place as the preeminently located source on UF football..

Your exact words were "Foley did not hire Meyer" and you still have no proof.

You had no source. My source said it was his hire. Plus you admit he was very involved. But claim it was not his hire when it was in his job description to hire coaches and he was very involved. You are in denial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb