Recruiting Mullen, Kelly, Frost recruiting thus far

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
He's not just negative he spends all his time sucking Clown and Dwag genitals. You don't see Trex or any of the dumpers doing that.

I understand we are not where we once were but it feels like we’re on our way. I don’t follow other teams but I’m sure I can find things that I disagree with in how their program is being run.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Dude I think you’re incapable of saying anything positive. If you haven’t noticed UF hasn’t been known for recruiting for several years seeming as our recruiting has been down.

Go ahead, but but but but but but but....
It was just down for Muschamps last class on so I dont want to hear that excuse either. Mac was not capable of recruiting that's why we've been down. But i guess you'd think that if Meyer or Saban was named coach then they would be struggling as well right? Because based on what your saying then you agree right?

I've never seen so many people make so many excuses. You can either recruit or you cant. Its not like Mullen is coming from from a mid major. Player know what he's capable of already. Around here it's well known what he did at Miss St. I just think hes ab above average recruiter that's it not more. I'd bet real money he will never ever have a top 5 class as our HC.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
We aren't pulling in top classes until we show something on the field. If we show some promise this season (especially if Emory Jones lights it up), the class will fall into place. If we remain a dumpster fire, we're dead.
This. Simple and true, but doesn't leave much for discussion until the games start.
This is why I think "EJ lighting it up" is so important to the upcoming class; not just for the exitment and opportunity to win games, but to sell to these talented recruits that THIS is the QB and leader they will be working with over the next two to three years.
An opportunity for a championship--and we need to sell it now. Juggling inadequate QB play--even if we squeak out 8 or 9 wins--will not go as far as establishing a solid, winning QB. Unless Mullin can turn Franks or Trask into a Heisman contender, EJ must be the starter by mid season or this next recruiting class will be fortunate to crack the top 15.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
A few wizards of smarts around here... you expect to top 10 recruit in one year after 10 years of UFs piss poor body of work... just stay away from making any important decisions that might affect me :lmao2:
Well, we've officially hit rock bottom. The Freekin' University of Florida, we opened the checkbook to pay a coach 6 million a year, and in his second recruiting class fans consider it laughable that we could expect a top 10 class, not top 5 but top 10 which would put you around 5-6th in the SEC. We really have become UToothless South as far as fan expectation. Capitulation is a beotch.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It was just down for Muschamps last class on so I dont want to hear that excuse either. Mac was not capable of recruiting that's why we've been down. But i guess you'd think that if Meyer or Saban was named coach then they would be struggling as well right? Because based on what your saying then you agree right?

I've never seen so many people make so many excuses. You can either recruit or you cant. Its not like Mullen is coming from from a mid major. Player know what he's capable of already. Around here it's well known what he did at Miss St. I just think hes ab above average recruiter that's it not more. I'd bet real money he will never ever have a top 5 class as our HC.
There is one Saban and one Meyer. Neither is recruiting at UF after 10 years of sh*t.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Well, we've officially hit rock bottom. The Freekin' University of Florida, we opened the checkbook to pay a coach 6 million a year, and in his second recruiting class fans consider it laughable that we could expect a top 10 class, not top 5 but top 10 which would put you around 5-6th in the SEC. We really have become UToothless South as far as fan expectation. Capitulation is a beotch.
This class ranking is far from over in spite of the 4-7 season last year which gives you a slow start.

QB Jalen Jones and his 99 percentile Nike sparq rating has wheels for his height and is confident . I think he persuades more top recruits. If our transfer WRs get in UF watch out for our offense. Top recruits will change their minds. This thing is fluid. We won't lead the NCAA in suspended/injured players this season and we have a ton of playmakers on offense this year unlike last year. Recruits just need to see it.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Ouch
Ouch :lol:....but shytty coaching, questionable facilities ( being nice here) and 4-win seasons will do that to a program--even UF--especially when one considers the academic standards. We're not Alabama, Georgia, or F$U. We are superior academically. We require a great coach and an Athetic Director that understands the importance of Gator Football tradition. Unfortunately, we've fallen away from that and have done all but completely sacraficiced the football program and everything sacred that past coaches, players, and alums fought so hard to build.
The Gator Tradition--the fighting spirit. That's why Lawrence Wright is my ave...and why so many fans Love Tebow. They understood this.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014

You may end up being right but as of 6 months into Mullen’s tenure you’re premature in your assessment.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018

You know that Mullen was also involved in the recruiting of the Tebow class at UF don't you. You simply do not understand recruiting if you think the rankings in early summer are what counts.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
that was dumb, but please dont keep trying.
And your peanut butter and okra pizza sucks to. I don't care if they like it in Montana. Cutting the crust off of a pizza is not the same as cutting the crust off of your PBJ sandwiches!

Last edited:

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Itraz
You are smarter than that. This is not a celebration of the current recruiting class ranking.

The point is all the people here claiming the world ended because we did not get Kelly would really be freaking out on recruiting now after the last UCLA transition class and current summer ranking . They claimed that Kelly's genius would just draw in the recruits. He has a brand new football center at UCLA and still is not drawing in the top recruits.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
And your peanut butter and okra pizza sucks to. I don't care if they like it in Montana.
only one of us was a butters humper during his tenure. and everyone on this board knows it wasnt me. you can shove that butters crap right up your ass (again).

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
only one of us was a butters humper during his tenure. and everyone on this board knows it wasnt me. you can shove that butters crap right up your ass (again).
If you had spent more time recruiting instead of eating you might still be here instead of coaching the WRs that Harbaugh outrecruited you for. Think of how many PBJ sandwiches that cost you. YET you had freedom of choice but not freedom from the resulting consequences. Watching you run as you show the Michigan WRs how to run routes must take a very long time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.