Recruiting Mullen, Kelly, Frost recruiting thus far

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He'd have ultimately been gone but his mouth hastened his exit by probably a year. That and stupid shyt like walking off the field after the horrendous loss to Georgia grinning from ear to ear.
Or crying when we one bc he felt bad about not losing to Kintucky. If only the QBs had run the plays he called instead of throwing TDs.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Or crying when we one bc he felt bad about not losing to Kintucky. If only the QBs had run the plays he called instead of throwing TDs.
He imploded in year 3 from his own insecurity and inability to lead a major D-1 program in virtually every facet. I'd have loved to have had a hot mic on Foley throughout the debacle.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I liked Frost and wanted to see him hear!!! I think he would have just won some games and jumped ship like Urban did!!! Mullins I think will dig in and stay for the long haul... He's back in Fl where the talent pool is one of if not the best in the country!!! His record at Miss might look average or a little above for them but now he has the UF brand and the state of Fl to use to recruit from!!! This will give him the higher ranked and better overall players to take us back to the top of the mountain and stay there !!!! We no he's got the mind and now he's got the golden key that he lacked at Miss We have all seen what he did at Miss with a less than stellar talent pool and name brand and look at what he did with that turd so just emagen what he should be able to do now!!! If he can walk it like he talks it life for Gators football will be back to being FEARED & HATED by all that must step on the feild with us!!!
IT'S TIME FOR US TO RECLAIM OUR THRONE!!!
Gator4Life CHOMP CHOMP
Did jboss make a second username?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No sorry that is not me. We probably don't need any more pumpers on board. I pump enough for 8 posters. Sorry that I have optimism about everything Gators. I prefer to be positive and not be down in the dumps all the time when things go wrong and/or show up only when things get tough...God Speed and Go Gators!!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
No sorry that is not me. We probably don't need any more pumpers on board. I pump enough for 8 posters. Sorry that I have optimism about everything Gators. I prefer to be positive and not be down in the dumps all the time when things go wrong and/or show up only when things get tough...God Speed and Go Gators!!
Few things...

G4L all capped owned and destroyed, a classic jboss move.

I too am optimistic about the Gators, generally. As are lots of others. Difference being that many of us can recognize reality and offer fair criticism when warranted.

You do tend to show up when things are going wrong and start calling out posters with whom you disagree. And even when things are going well, you still sneak in a shot or two at those who maybe lost the faith for a minute.

It’s healthy to be generally optimistic. It’s not healthy to ONLY be optimistic.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
I’m optimistic at the moment because we are undefeated.

Perfect season thus far.

In fact I’m declaring us National Champs of the off season.

UCF can suck it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It wasnt his mouth.

If you are winning, no one cares if a coach looks or sounds stupid.

Saban is an ass hole, no one cares are long as he is winning titles. The moment he starts having a mediocre product on the field while being an also ran... fcker is gone.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m optimistic at the moment because we are undefeated.

Perfect season thus far.

In fact I’m declaring us National Champs of the off season.

UCF can suck it.
Yes, but UCF is also undefeated and have declared themselves 2018 NC already.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
Yes, but UCF is also undefeated and have declared themselves 2018 NC already.

Not sure if you listen to Bianchi and this is baseball related but he declared UCF COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS after they swept UF in baseball at the beginning of the season. Bianchi can be a butt crack but he made me laugh with that one.

I live in Orlando and the bandwagon UCF fans are thumping their chests every opportunity they get. I believe they are even getting national champ license plates. I wouldn’t put it past them to add the upcoming season as well.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if you listen to Bianchi and this is baseball related but he declared UCF COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS after they swept UF in baseball at the beginning of the season. Bianchi can be a butt crack but he made me laugh with that one.

I live in Orlando and the bandwagon UCF fans are thumping their chests every opportunity they get. I believe they are even getting national champ license plates. I wouldn’t put it past them to add the upcoming season as well.
Well, at least they didn’t declare themselves Life Champions.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Did jboss make a second username?
I don't know Jboss I speak for myself !!!
I said what I said because that's how I feel about Scott Frost and have and always will be a Gators fan !!! I won't hate on my team until there's something to be pissed aboutuntil then you gotta have faith and be a Gator!!!!!!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

I’m in Orlando too & as of today have 4 UCF students & 1 alum among my kids and their spouses. Their “national” championship is limited to the 407 and it’s disputed here.

I’ll be interested to see if they start filling their 45k stadium. They didn’t last year except for the biggest games. I’m thinking about season tickets since they start at $100. (The kids can use them.)

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is one way to try to out-recruit Alabama:

Nick Saban visited Nebraska's top recruiting target. Then Nebraska went all out.

Nick Saban visited Nebraska's top recruiting target. Then Nebraska went all out.

How badly do the Nebraska Cornhuskers want Higley High School (Gilbert, Arizona) defensive lineman Ty Robinson?

They sent 11 coaches to his home Thursday on the last night coaches were allowed to make home visits.

"You have 11 full-time coaches who are allowed to come out (to recruit)," Higley coach Eddy Zubey said. "They all came by the school and hung out with Ty all night."

Zubey said that Nebraska head coach Scott Frost pulled out all the recruiting stops on the 6-foot-6, 280-pound Robinson after hearing that Alabama coach Nick Saban visited Robinson last week.

"Coach Frost said he never did this before," Zubey said. "They've done nine, but not 11. They stopped recruiting everybody else in the nation for one day.

"They said he was their No. 1 priority. This was set up before. Scott Frost was going to come out. But when they found out that Nick Saban was going to be coming back, I think it became all 11."

Zubey said that USC came in on Monday to sell Robinson with five of its coaches. But all 11 from one school was a first that Zubey said he had ever seen.

He said his office got too crowded with all of the coaches that they had to find a bigger area.

Robinson is pretty even-keeled, but even this had to unbelievable.

"Ty knew they were coming, but it was still kind of overwhelming when they're all in there," Zubey said. "They were super nice, had good conversations.

"Last night was the last opportunity to do home visits, before the dead period. When this first started, they said they wanted to walk up last night and be the last ones in his house."

Robinson keeps a poker face about his recruiting. He has narrowed it to five schools: Nebraska, Oregon, USC, Alabama, Stanford.

He won't announce his decision until 11:45 a.m. Wednesday, during the early signing period for high school seniors.

"He's' got his five and he will sit down and figure it all out," Zubey said. "It will be interesting."

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
This is one way to try to out-recruit Alabama:

How badly do the Nebraska Cornhuskers want Higley High School (Gilbert, Arizona) defensive lineman Ty Robinson?

They sent 11 coaches to his home Thursday on the last night coaches were allowed to make home visits.

"You have 11 full-time coaches who are allowed to come out (to recruit)," Higley coach Eddy Zubey said. "They all came by the school and hung out with Ty all night."

Zubey said that Nebraska head coach Scott Frost pulled out all the recruiting stops on the 6-foot-6, 280-pound Robinson after hearing that Alabama coach Nick Saban visited Robinson last week.

"Coach Frost said he never did this before," Zubey said. "They've done nine, but not 11. They stopped recruiting everybody else in the nation for one day.

"They said he was their No. 1 priority. This was set up before. Scott Frost was going to come out. But when they found out that Nick Saban was going to be coming back, I think it became all 11."

Zubey said that USC came in on Monday to sell Robinson with five of its coaches. But all 11 from one school was a first that Zubey said he had ever seen.

He said his office got too crowded with all of the coaches that they had to find a bigger area.

Robinson is pretty even-keeled, but even this had to unbelievable.

"Ty knew they were coming, but it was still kind of overwhelming when they're all in there," Zubey said. "They were super nice, had good conversations.

"Last night was the last opportunity to do home visits, before the dead period. When this first started, they said they wanted to walk up last night and be the last ones in his house."

Robinson keeps a poker face about his recruiting. He has narrowed it to five schools: Nebraska, Oregon, USC, Alabama, Stanford.

He won't announce his decision until 11:45 a.m. Wednesday, during the early signing period for high school seniors.

"He's' got his five and he will sit down and figure it all out," Zubey said. "It will be interesting."

All 11 coaches. I wonder how many future recruits will expect this treatment before they make their decision? “Only 8 coaches visited from school x? I guess they don’t want me that badly.”

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
All 11 coaches. I wonder how many future recruits will expect this treatment before they make their decision? “Only 8 coaches visited from school x? I guess they don’t want me that badly.”

Imagine if he doesn't choose Nebraska?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.