Mullen now coaching high school football?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not sure how this is even possible unless the coaching is that bad which made me think of Mullinz ball.

Mullinz wasnt outcoached by Stoops coz not sputtering.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Better if you do that in the SEC Championship game when the oppenent is marching in for a TD that might make the score somewhat uncomfortable:

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Better if you do that in the SEC Championship game when the oppenent is marching in for a TD that might make the score somewhat uncomfortable:

I thought you quit the board.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Had it happen n a rec league game. DT came through unblocked and took the hand off from the qb and wen about 30 yards fr a td.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Look closely at this where I place the mark.

Three LBs flowing outside with the ball carrier. A fuchsing wall.

I DARE you to find our LBs doing that today. Thanks Dwagthem and Christian Dwaginson.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Look closely at this where I place the mark.
Three LBs flowing outside with the ball carrier. A fuchsing wall.
I DARE you to find our LBs doing that today. Thanks Dwagthem and Christian Dwaginson.

It has been said or suggested mullen has no coaching tree, no pipeline, no strong coaches he keeps in touch with in case one of his stellar assistants gets a better opportunity. If true, why? Because he is not concerned that any of his assistants could get a better, safer, more protected offer.

Christian Robinson, an offer from Mich State? Smullen scrambles to keep a coach that is failing and recruits 200lb HS athletes as future LBs. Yes, we have a slew of 240+LB bodies on roster but are they taught to play LB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.