Mullen: QB's didn’t progress over summer

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
DM pushing the competition between qbs. Setting expectations high for them....tempering expectations for us.

I like the approach of tearing them down before building them up. Reminds me of boot camp where everyone is a worthless piece of sh*t until they’re not.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
DM pushing the competition between qbs. Setting expectations high for them....tempering expectations for us.

I like the approach of tearing them down before building them up. Reminds me of boot camp where everyone is a worthless piece of sh*t until they’re not.
except being garbage doesn't last nearly a decade in the marines

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, the Marine is dead on. It struck me as odd that Mullen would go public with criticism this early. It shouldn't have. He's trying to get his quarterbacks' attention and mainly Franks', who with his comments published yesterday only serves to confirm my beliefs.

In retrospect, I was wrong about where I think Franks stands with Mullen. He's at the top of the head coach's wish list -- for now. Stay tuned, though. That could all change in the next few weeks.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
No problem. We're used to to no progress.
giphy.gif

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FYI that is Jonathan India’s girl now. She traded up.

That girl knows everything there is to know about potentially big signing bonuses and their timeline. I think Tarin Driskel holds seminars a few time a year.

BourbonGator

Aug 6, 2018
I've made friends with a couple managers at stores I frequent. My most recent bottle I found on a shelf at a Walgreens liquor store, of all places, sitting all by its lonesome. The clerk said it's the first bottle they've had in over a year.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Think maybe he's just blowing some air up the QB's ass, a little motivation to get them to step it up a notch.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How a pumper hears Mullen's statement....... Our defense is Great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.