Rumor: Mullen was on vacation on NSD

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Dear Johnson Family,

We know you are loaded with money but have run your organization with such ineptitude for years, we were wondering if you might like to continue that tradition and consider hiring Cousin Eddie as your new coach. If moving expenses are an issue, that could easily be covered on our end. Thank you in advance.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I completely misread FireFoley’s post. I thought you were writing them to not take him. I was completely confused…

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dan may want to coach the Jets, but they won't be dumb enough to hire him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Why are you pasting a picture? Post the link!

cartman302

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2017
Go. Just go. Tom Herman, Hugh Freeze, Idris Elba, Captain Noah, I don't care. Someone that takes accountability for the program and the decision making. 6Million a year is a righteous plenty to be able to lose a fan base as quickly as Cousin Eddie has.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The ONLY way this could be a possibility is if the NFL views Mullen as a guy that is a good QB developer. The Jets are about to take another rookie QB and perhaps that perceived strength could be attractive to them.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The ONLY way this could be a possibility is if the NFL views Mullen as a guy that is a good QB developer. The Jets are about to take another rookie QB and perhaps that perceived strength could be attractive to them.

They’re taking Trask…

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Admit you are creaming your pants with the thought of this happening and Chip Kelly coming here after he gets fired from UCLA.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is dumb. I heard from someone who knows someone who said mullen would go to the nfl if the nfl wanted him...

In other news, water is wet :rolleyes:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Be great and he could take Todd with him, but is anyone confident that Stricklin would hire anyone elite to replace him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.