Mullen to NFL?

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll believe it when I read the official press release. Mullen can have more success here and is enjoying an increase in his status at the moment.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Mullen does not have NFL experience.

There are to many coaches with NFL experience chasing NFL coaching jobs.

Look at Harborough going first.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen's QB-relaxing sideline dance is useless with pros better salaried than Mullen, Mullen thrives at spreading glad enthusiasm. Can't do that with the pros.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's a big compliment to Mullen to be thought of that way, as is Finebaum calling him one of three best playcallers in the game.

But let's be honest. His offense won't work in the NFL. Not without making general managers nervous sick about the amount of money needed to stock the shelves with healthy running quarterbacks.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
It's a big compliment to Mullen to be thought of that way, as is Finebaum calling him one of three best playcallers in the game.

But let's be honest. His offense won't work in the NFL. Not without making general managers nervous sick about the amount of money needed to stock the shelves with healthy running quarterbacks.

The Ravens are trying it now with Jackson.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, you're making me nervous pointing out all these potential suitors.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
The Bucs are still backing Winston, they deserve whatever pit of misery they land in.

Bucs ownership said the new incoming coach has to accept Señor Skrong as the #1 QB.

But realistically- Winston was benched a couple of times this year. An incoming coach could “agree” to starting Rapeis, but leave wiggle room (and a quick trigger finger) about just how long he starts.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I would bet a year ban that Mullen goes nowhere but I really don't want to excite the membership like that.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Ravens are trying it now with Jackson.

They are, but at his size it's not going to last long. But it is fun to watch. He is becoming a better passer with each game.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol, this discussion goes so against the grain with rules against hitting the quarterback at an all-time high.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s almost treated like hitting the opposite gender.
Which makes these offenses going to Tebow-ball all the more laughable in context. Football is football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.