Mullen's Monday Media Melee

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate people who say the “trust the coach” bs. Those debates usually end with the person using the phrase being confronted with facts and them running with their tail between their legs OR doubling down in the stupidity with some basic out of context commentary. Example of #2, all those who defended Nuss with things like “we won the East twice”.
But did you die?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Almost after watching that shvt show of an offense.
Remember when that fvkktard Dooley and half the people on this board just knew an "offensive explosion" was coming w McEllazyfvkk? Especially in that last year.

Receivers running around wide open and all that. Just needed to replace ole Noodle Arm LDR w Franks and we'd be fine.

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Remember when that fvkktard Dooley and half the people on this board just knew an "offensive explosion" was coming w McEllazyfvkk? Especially in that last year.

Receivers running around wide open and all that. Just needed to replace ole Noodle Arm LDR w Franks and we'd be fine.

Yep. I remember really hoping they were right.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

CJz_PKrWEAUWeX4.png

If you didn't know something was severely wrong after seeing this fcktard pic, you were a hopeless Maroon.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
So glad we have a coach that can put a sentence together and communicate clearly.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Love the comments about how UK has invested in their facilities and it resulted in their football program elevating. Hope Stricky is listeny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.