Mullen's Monday Media Melee

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He said things actually weren't going to good at all. Apparently the team bus coasted into town on fumes. Gas money gave out in Gurnee.

I didn't see that the presser is at 1:00 pm :(

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Where can I get the sweat shirt that CE was wearing? Searched on gatorshop but no luck.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Go to 16:00. Mullen spends maybe 3 minutes squirming about how he wants to stay here for long, but then still does not shut down the NFL rumors. I think if he gets a call he goooone.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Go to 16:00. Mullen spends maybe 3 minutes squirming about how he wants to stay here for long, but then still does not shut down the NFL rumors. I think if he gets a call he goooone.
How are you supposed to get a raise and extension if you completely shut the door. He would be a fool to say that.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

He should be fired immediately for this crap. The guy is showing himself to be self serving and disloyal! If this was the military, he might be hit with treason charges.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Dan credited new OC Johnson as the one pushing the vertical passing in the play calling. Admits he’s more run heavy in his approach.

You don’t say ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator