Mullinz' grade for the first year

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by Swamp Donkey, Dec 29, 2018.

?

Grade Mullinz first year

1. A+

19.7%
  2. A

39.3%
  3. A-

29.3%
  4. B+

11.7%
  1. Mainland_Buc_75

Mainland_Buc_75 Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $35
    Ratings:
    +114 / -5
    I gave him an A-. For the first time in years, during the second half of the season, I could actually stand to watch a game without being in pain for the program's regression over the last decade. From the second half of the South Carolina game, you could see the lights coming on and the players buying into CDM's mantra. Never been a Franks fan, but his improvement can't be denied. No 5 star recruits a minus. Curb stomping FSU and Meatchicken a plus. All in all, Gator games are fun to watch again and the future looks bright.

• TheDouglas78

TheDouglas78 Well-Known Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $5,648
      Ratings:
      +9,538 / -280
      Has nothing to do with my wife... when I log off at work, after doing 10000s lines of code... would you want to be back on a computer until you are on the clock?