Multiple officers shot dead in Dallas

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Benefit of doubt...
if he graduated in 1999 he would be 39 or 40. No one recalls him being that age. Most people recall that he is early 30's, which puts him at middle school age. No BOD, he lies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I guess it’s time to reveal that I founded the stealth fighter. I did lots of research, signed documents, developed test plans, hired employees, developed budgets, scheduled projects and oversaw production.

And I’ve got a date tonight with a 26 yo fitness model, who has excellent hygiene and has top of the line skills. Sorry Avatara she says no AA so I guess you can’t be invited.
You forgot "prove me wrong or you're a liar."

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I am a founding member of a nonprof named Florida Riflemen For Liberty or FRFL for short. We have a facebook page. Myself and 3 others started it a few years back, 2012 timeframe. My name is actually in the Articles of Incorporation as VP and a board member. We submitted paperwork for our 501 NPO status with the IRS in summer of that year. Unfortunately that was at the height of the IRS targeting scandal. I personally put a lot of the paperwork together but I guess I was deficient in a few things or the govt did its typical paper shuffle because we never were approved or received our status as a fed recognized npo. After a couple of months of this I got busy with other things and the paperwork fell by the wayside. We also had to fire our IT guy and had a hard time filling the spot since it was all volunteer work. We had a website at one point but when IT guy was canned that went by the way side. I bought the space for the site through godaddy but no longer own it. It cost about 25 dollars a year to own it when we did have it.

As of now all we have is a FB page due to all of us getting busy with other things but we are currently on the list of incorporated orgs within the state of Fl. I'm not sure where to go to find our articles but if someone were to find them, my name will be within them. I wouldn't call myself the founder; that would be my good friend. But I am a founding member.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Because of what you post.. What impresses you.. The fact that you posted a selfie in a $hitty bathroom wearing designer jeans and hoodie... Or, like I said, you're a Peter Pan

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Of course some black people don't age the same. So I'm guessing you're really 62? :grin:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Here is a picture of my Stealth Fighter:
42467801-detailed-isometric-illustration-of-an-f-117-nighthawk-stealth-fighter-on-the-ground.jpg

Would anybody like to see pictures of my girlfriends.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
f819503677c87686c4c726151cc34065.jpg

This is Chrissy. She's drama free and independent.
731867cf74daf3aa6c0bc9b75e09e2cb.jpg

This is Ariel. She smells nice and takes spin class I guess cuz she says she's a spinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator