Multiple officers shot dead in Dallas

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Im tempted to put his math skills to the test. I don't have a math degree, but do have an engineering degree and used to tutor college kids calc and differential equations for beer money.

He claims he wrote the English curriculum at his A school as well but I don't even think thats worth engaging, his posts make that claim absolutely comical. :lol2:

Last edited:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Perhaps the problem here is petty jealousy? I mean, they don't like what you say you do and believe that none of it is true. And yet, rather than embrace a fictional life for you they try to poke holes in it. Perhaps they would be less aggravated and enjoy it more if they created fictional lives for you? That could be an interesting exercise in creative writing, and just as substantiated.

Remember the time you backpacked across Asia? How you met fellow globetrotters and shot selfies with them explaining that you were the son of a Candian oil barron? They all fell for it, because it was true!

Or how you spent 10 years locked in a Turkish prison for trying to smuggle hash, only to eventually kill the guard and escape? They even made a movie about it called "Midnight Express"

Then, of course, who could forget you're time in rasslin, before WCW ever got big. You could have been a great contender, starting out on that Florida Wrestling show with the Wacahoota Warrior, but that ******* Rick "Nature Boy" Flair messed up your knee and ended your career in the early 80s. Since then you 'retired' to offshore fishing on your private boats. Plural.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Im tempted to put his math skills to the test. I don't have a math degree, but do have an engineering degree and used to tutor college kids calc and differential equations for beer money.

He claims he wrote the English curriculum at his A school as well but I don't even think thats worth engaging, his posts make that claim absolutely comical. :lol2:

See that's the funny thing. Up until this conversation I had the opinion that he was one of the least educated posters on the board.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just admit you are a receptionist and move on. We will still accept you here.

The way I talk to y'all is completely different than I talk to colleagues.
That's me exactly. Frankly this is the only place where I can act like a teenage idiot.

However, its not you. You are constantly trying to impress people on here.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Founder? lol.

I'd be surprised if he could even make it through the coursework they offer.

No one's backing down little buddy. There just comes a point where bludgeoning someone over the head stops being fun and just becomes tedious.

You're like that guy in Monty Python missing his arms and legs.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The problem for Avatar is there are posters who part of their job is to read through BS. DG clearly has it. ADG likely developed it when he was a prosecutor.

One day Avatar will learn that those who have accomplished things in their life are not easily impressed. And those who are easily impressed, are not worth the trouble.

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Avatar. You are a willing target. Your popularity is obvious to me. I think someone put it well about your life and exploits are seen as bragging and/or falsehoods. For some reason this annoys the sh#T out of some people here. I like hearing stories about people. WE had a guy on the old sun forum who talked about Viet Nam and they eviscerated him about what they figured was lies. Be glad you are not a vet with larger than life stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb