Muschamp accepts USCe HC job, called "pure liar"

RobertPooner

BANNED
Sep 4, 2015
He really needs some help. You'd think, given how much his stupidity has cost him in the past, that he'd think before speaking. I'm the kind of guy who sells ice to eskimos? After saying that you have to convince some recruit's mama you are sincere? Good luck, moron.

What a dumb fvkk.

He's basically admitting he's a sleazy car salesman and nothing he says should be believed. He's trash, and any players that made it into the NFL under Chimp's regime should thank whatever deity they pray to.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Think I see the stank-plan. He's gonna become an alcoholic, with losing season after losing
season. Then when fired, he'll sue USC and wind up with more failure money than anyone
ever in CFB.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Assistant coach Coleman Hutzler to #Gamecocks - southcarolina.rivals.com/content.asp?CI…

Just keeps reassembling that same crap staff.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Sad thing is that their fans are starting to convince themselves he is going take them further than Spurrier could. I guess pipe dreams are better than going back to the cellar barely above vandy.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We watched Mustank for 4 long years with no evidence of him learning one single thing in that time span. The frustrating thing about him was that he wasn't learning anything. What in the world makes anybody think that suddenly he figured it out? He's a stubborn, bullheaded, bully. Nothing more, nothing less.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We watched Mustank for 4 long years with no evidence of him learning one single thing in that time span. The frustrating thing about him was that he wasn't learning anything. What in the world makes anybody think that suddenly he figured it out? He's a stubborn, bullheaded, bully. Nothing more, nothing less.
His breath stinks, too.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Will Muschamp believes Kurt Roper would have prolonged his tenure at Florida

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...er-would-have-prolonged-his-tenure-at-florida

“Up-tempo, on the ball, he’s got some new ideas from working in the NFL this year that I’m excited about as well,” Muschamp said.

WARNING: That will kill TOP! I don't think you are serious.

The comments to the article were hilarious too. Universal laughter.

Yes, if you're looking at how to win, the Cleveland Browns have the experience you need.

Muschamp is truly a clueless idiot. Throughout his entire four years at Florida, the Gators' offense never ranked above #97 nationally - and that was in their 11-1 season. With Roper they were #104 in 2014. Roper was his third offensive coordinator, and all of them had success until they coached under Muschamp. His insistence on a power running game made for the most boring, predictable and least productive offense in the country. Forty percent of Florida's running plays gained one yard or less. Believe that opposing DCs might have known what was coming? What is even more laughable is that Muschamp considers 75 percent off tackle plays to be a "pro style" offense.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
I'd hate life if I had to convince myself Muschamp has things figured out while hiring most of the same staff :lol:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
646.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be glad when these Muschamp threads are over, which will be never. That should entitle me to sue him for damages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.