Muschamp. Driskel. LEAVE

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Loogis;n76553 said:
Muschamp is done. I've been a reluctant believer until now, but he should've won this one.

Mark it down.lsu game 2014. I realized this mess might be unending. I don't know if champ can survive this year. This was the worse LSU team I've ever seen. All uphill from here. Just wow. This is not the 07 Tigers, they suck, they suck and still beat us. This is unbelievable, we need swagger. Our team and coach seem like they are on Zoloft or Zanax

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
My God I can't believe there are people defending Champ or Driskel. But then I guess someone had to drink Jim Jone's koolaid or allow the Nazis to burn humans in their own back yards. Some people are just going to be blind in the face of all evidence.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Can not blame JD for any more losses. We know what Driskel is and so does WM so if he plays Jeff it's on Muschamp.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel throwing that awful pass and interception is not negated because he hit the tight end in the hands prior. But he is not the only problem. Wasting two plays on first and second from the two with dives in the line, running our smallest back on a goal line play, giving up a third and a mile, it goes on and on. Bottom line we couldn't beat a pretty bad, unranked LSU at home.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
threatmatrix;76610 said:
My God I can't believe there are people defending Champ or Driskel. But then I guess someone had to drink Jim Jone's koolaid or allow the Nazis to burn humans in their own back yards. Some people are just going to be blind in the face of all evidence.
Yep, they both dropped the easy game winner that was softy thrown into the bread basket

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Step back and look at the complete game. The offensive gameplay was unimaginative, and the defensive guru head coach gave up thirty to LSU.

Look what Ole Miss is doing to TAMU now. That is coaching.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Without Debose we don't even have a chance at the end. Crazy we let LSU with no QB and all those freshman beat us. The defense should be embarrassed also.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Finkle says that JD played a clutch game, but in my book being clutch is playing well when the game is on the line. Driskel threw a pick that not only was intercepted, but sent his teammate to the hospital.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Not all on Jeffy but he wasn't good again tonight. That last int is absolutely unacceptable. Cannot believe he threw that.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ray Finkle;n76557 said:
Blame who you want tonight but JD. He had mistakes but he didn't drop the perfect pass to take the lead and sure as **** didn't blow the coverage on third and twenty. I am beyond pro Harris but people blaming Driskel for this one are brain dead

Driskel had 3 turnovers which led to 10 LSU points......So yes, blame Driskel......oh yeah, all 3 of those turnovers also came at times when we could have taken control of the game and should have run them out of the stadium......so yes blame Driskel. Driskel is the anti-momemtumchrist.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
jmskjrgator;n76593 said:
LSU has the worst team they have had in the last
25 years and they beat us in our own house.

Muscrap no longer wins close games to
bad teams. If Foley doesn't do his job, send his
butt off too.

If this doesn't happen now the gator nation is
ruined.

Gator fans are sick and tired of this embarrassment.

The swamp has lost it's luster. I have a very cool Gator t-shirt with a picture and that says, "Welcome to the The Swamp. The scariest words in college football."......I no longer wear that particular t-shirt. :sadnanner:

I want a coach who will take The Swamp back!!!

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Ryan2k3;n76602 said:
It was a terrible decision to throw that ball over the middle. What worse is that someone called a play that involved that route. Work the sidelines and kick the potential game winning fg.

I'm pretty sure that's Jeff's quick call

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
orange60;n76596 said:
Glad to see the Madhatter disappoint all those Gator fans. It's got to be harder to be a coach@ UF than at UT... Musty getting the crap thrown all back at him.....Glad to see his mouth get mashed tonight.. Bye Musty

Muschamp wouldn't have said that if there weren't tens of thousands of toothless fans chanting F' You Florida. Really. You're pissed because he responded to that classless act. With thousands of CHILDREN in the stands. You should be so proud.

Go away Troll. We may suck...but at least we're not UT. Go F' yourself.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
RebelGator;n76548 said:
What game did you watch, moron?
Driskel had the game won for us and another club-fingered receiver drops the ball.

The secondary lets a receiver run free on a 4th and forevever and you want to blame Driskel and Muschamp.

STFU.

Pssst...Muschamp coaches the DBs...FYI. And he sucks. Driskel had 3 turnovers. He sucks too. Don't hold the program back anymore...come to the dark side.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gatormac2112;76649 said:
Finkle says that JD played a clutch game, but in my book being clutch is playing well when the game is on the line. Driskel threw a pick that not only was intercepted, but sent his teammate to the hospital.
Game was on the line and he threw a perfect meatball pass to his tightend to take the lead by four and it was dropped. Am I wrong?!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n76691 said:
Game was on the line and he threw a perfect meatball pass to his tightend to take the lead by four and it was dropped. Am I wrong?!

Doesn't undo all his bad play. Debose was the main reason we were even in the game at the end. We had problems all around including defense but its time for Driskel to go. He just doesn't have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.