Muschamp is new Auburn DC

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
TN G8tr;n131513 said:
Mac has literally burned up the roads this week. I really feel he's going to pull some talent in.
Agreed. He is wasting no time going hard in the paint for the best talent in Florida. I hope the days of " I don't look at stars" are over! While there are rare exceptions where 4 and 5*'s are busts ( see Driskel, Jeff), it is also true that you can't make chicken salad outta chicken #%$t! We've seen that the last 4-5 years, and it's not pretty.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Albert;n131523 said:
Agreed. He is wasting no time going hard in the paint for the best talent in Florida. I hope the days of " I don't look at stars" are over! While there are rare exceptions where 4 and 5*'s are busts ( see Driskel, Jeff), it is also true that you can't make chicken salad outta chicken #%$t! We've seen that the last 4-5 years, and it's not pretty.

The other thing I like is that he is going full press on some "committed" recruits that have supposedly already committed elsewhere. That shows not just these recruits but all the coaches that are out recruiting that he will be a force on the trail.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n131513 said:
Mac has literally burned up the roads this week. I really feel he's going to pull some talent in.

I'm guessing the time spent traveling with Robinson has been to focus on locking up guys we'd already reached out to. Otherwise you would think the coaching staff would deploy divide and conquer rules.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it happens after bowl. To keep distractions at bay. :dunno:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
**** dawgchamp, i've been avoiding this thread and any other thread that is about him. But this has been a sticky so I'll guess I'll come in once a day and say **** dawchamp until this is unpinned

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;131571 said:
**** dawgchamp, i've been avoiding this thread and any other thread that is about him. But this has been a sticky so I'll guess I'll come in once a day and say **** dawchamp until this is unpinned

:D

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n131548]

I'm guessing the time spent traveling with Robinson has been to focus on locking up guys we'd already reached out to. Otherwise you would think the coaching staff would deploy divide and conquer rules. [/QUOTE]

No they are pursuing plenty of high profile players that haven't committed anywhere. I think traveling as a pair is more likely due to Mac being new.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n131459 said:
You never figured that out? Did you watch the games? :crazy:

I watched every game and finally decided that I wanted a change at the HC position but I neither love or hate WM. He's just a guy who wasn't very good at his job and was fired.

That's all.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n131196]
bilde
[/QUOTE]

Thank God the Dumb **** on the right isn't coaching our team anymore. And the Dooshé on the left looks like someone just yelled, "Gus, shut up"

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread;n131460 said:
I hope muschamps wife can get one of auburns veterinarian to fix their bad plastic surgery

:lmao:

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n131624 said:
So people still angry with Muschamp?

Seems so..

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n131600 said:
I watched every game and finally decided that I wanted a change at the HC position but I neither love or hate WM. He's just a guy who wasn't very good at his job and was fired.

That's all.

Life goes on!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hey fellas, how many people are still angry with Urban? And he brought us huge success! The effects of the Muschamp era are going to be evident for a long, long time. The anger is going to pop up for years. Saying that, I don't "hate" anybody.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You still :nutswinger: ?

I ll. e happy with him if he beats Clown Town or loses (and Clowns lose too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator