Muschamp: LSU Post Game

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Surprised how he talked more about Harris at the beginning than Driskel. Muschamp talked more about Harris than Pittman's injury. My speculation is that Muschamp will lose the locker room (see Kelvin's tweet) unless Harris starts next week . . .

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
dumpster-fire.jpg

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He remains delusional about what is happening on the field. There are no excuses for losing to the worst LSU team in years,,,at home.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n76910 said:
Surprised how he talked more about Harris at the beginning than Driskel. Muschamp talked more about Harris than Pittman's injury. My speculation is that Muschamp will lose the locker room (see Kelvin's tweet) unless Harris starts next week . . .
He has. The first one, not too many coaches who could have rebounded...this year..hell, i could have....and that is sad S A D

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
why does he always look like he played the game instead of having coached it? everything about this guy is JV from his coaching acumen to his emotional outbursts, to the fact that the guy cant even look like a professional HC. Instead he looks like he spent 3 hours running stadiums in chinos and a polo.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

If he is doing that then Harris will be the starter it appears. Finally a good decision.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

He lost the locker room last year at least and may have lost it in the Suger Bowl 2012. Once a team, military unit and most other organizations loses respect and quits on a leader, he's done.

"We'll get Jeff Driskel back and win in 2014!"

Whatever, dude.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n77098 said:
So detached from reality. Zero reason he's still our head coach at this point tomorrow.
Seriously how much excitement would be around the program if he was fired? I personally would be pumped and I believe even most pumpers would be excited

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
t-gator;n77108 said:
Seriously how much excitement would be around the program if he was fired? I personally would be pumped and I believe even most pumpers would be excited

I'm of the opinion that if Muschamp was fired and Roper named the interim HC the offense would look very different. I'm not saying it would be productive because crap with an arm would still be starting at QB. However, I do think it would be fast paced and much more fun to watch.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He also spent a good chunk of time whining like a little bitch about the officials spotting the ball under 10 seconds left. We didn't got off the pile you *******, that is why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.