Muschamp: LSU Post Game

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
t-gator;n77108 said:
Seriously how much excitement would be around the program if he was fired? I personally would be pumped and I believe even most pumpers would be excited

There would definitely be some that would be bummed. They seem to be more tied to a failed HC than the University and football program. It happened withn Zook as well. But by all means, let them have their pitty party and pull for him at his next DC stop. I'll look forward to the future with someone that actually has our best interest at heart, not some insistence on running an archaic system just because it's the **** he watched growing up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n77141 said:
There would definitely be some that would be bummed. They seem to be more tied to a failed HC than the University and football program.

That is strange. I suspect some are opposing fans trolling us. Others are simply not football savvy at all and assume whatever Fooley and the HC do must be right. Some may be boosters club types or friends of those people who are happy that the temporary occupant of our HC office gives them plenty of elbow time and is a much nicer guy than Creyer or SOS. It's a pretty common tactic for coaches (or politicians) on the hotseat to spend much more time gladhanding and kissing babies or azzes.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care what that mental midget had to say after another sterling performance. The only thing I want to see is a picture of the moving van with all his stuff in it at the Florida border heading out of the state.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n77150 said:
I don't care what that mental midget had to say after another sterling performance. The only thing I want to see is a picture of the moving van with all his stuff in it at the Florida border heading out of the state.

P1110426.JPG

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n77144 said:
If they fired Muschamp tomorrow and named Roper interim HC, we'd beat Mizzou 45-14.
I agree. I think we could have the kind of immediate turnaround that USC had last year after dumping Half Kiff.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Zambo;n77071 said:
I'm still mad about that flag. Yes he should have shown better discipline, but that LSU player needs to have some manhood knocked into him and that ref needs to resign so he can root for his team (LSU). He watched the whole exchange and threw the flag on ONE player. Now either he is just bad at his job, or he is an LSU fan.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
4 downs from the 2 and you have to kick a field goal because he wasted 2 up the gut with driskel.... This is why they lost...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It was a penalty whether the LSU player gets an oscar or not. It was dumb.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't listened to his post game commentary in almost a year. Why? It's just the like the product he puts on the field...same ****, different week.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Law98gator;n77104 said:
He lost the locker room last year at least and may have lost it in the Suger Bowl 2012. Once a team, military unit and most other organizations loses respect and quits on a leader, he's done.

"We'll get Jeff Driskel back and win in 2014!"

Whatever, dude.

i personally know this to be true

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The team is not playing for Coach or each other... we all have watched enough ball over our lifetimes to see this.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n77251 said:
4 downs from the 2 and you have to kick a field goal because he wasted 2 up the gut with driskel.... This is why they lost...
Desperately, desperately wanted Driskel to be the hero.

Desperately.

Even more desperately than he wants to remain employed or win the game.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n77098 said:
So detached from reality. Zero reason he's still our head coach at this point tomorrow.

Muschamp is the stock market and Foley is the Fed, zealously holding to a zero interest rate policy. The result on the field is the lowly, flailing economy. Utterly detached and going nowhere.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
cmon fooley pull the plug on chumpo, he is begging for it. in his presser he looked like he had been playing

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
RocketCityGator;n77281 said:
Just stupid by Debose but great acting by the LSU dude.

Its like something right out of the World Cup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.