Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I read this on Saturdays down south... He should do the classy thing and keep his stupid mouth shut....

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If there is/was so many good players, what the hell was Musturds excuse?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So chimp actually admits what mac said is true, then makes some snarky comment about mac. He knew what mac said so he knew damn well the intent of macs comment about winning with his dog. It was about a mentality that he wants to instill in his staff and players, not that he ACTUALLY thinks he can coach his dog to play qb. Once again, chimp demonstrates what a small, thin-skinned little b*tch he is.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We can't even hold a spring game because there is so little depth at OL. That's a fact. It amazes me Muschamp still has the gall to open his mouth about anything having to do with UF.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n202950 said:
We can't even hold a spring game because there is so little depth at OL. That's a fact. It amazes me Muschamp still has the gall to open his mouth about anything having to do with UF.

The guy is a prick with extremely thin skin, he's not capable of keeping his mouth shut. He percieves anything and everything negative about our program as a personal attack and fires back b/c he's not big enough to accept the blame and mature enough to admit it. It's the same reason he threatened reporters during pressers when things didnt go his way, same reason he got in verbal spats with fans, and why he made d*ckhead remarks like "you know what a midline is? yea, didnt think so." As if a reporter must know what that is to ask him why he lost to a division 2 team at home with nearly double the injuries his team had. The fool is a neanderthal. When I look at him, the only job I can see him being fit for is a city dog catcher.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He already proved that he is a loser, now he is showing how big an idiot he is too.

It would amaze me if he is ever offered a head coaching position again.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Who cares and I wonder why his boss has not told him to be quiet. I sure would, after all I bet he has plenty of work to do with his team without worrying about ours.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n203027 said:
Who cares and I wonder why his boss has not told him to be quiet. I sure would, after all I bet he has plenty of work to do with his team without worrying about ours.

yea, theres a lot of offense to be destroyed and a lot of time of possession to be increased.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Get a Fuggin' Grip Musstank! If he was not so danged inept as a HC there would have been more talent on the offensive side. Another indication he has no business with the key to anyone's program, except UT, maybe UGAly.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
normal_105here_for_the_gang_bang.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members