Muschamp trades barbs with McElwain over how he left the offense

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n204409 said:
I find it highly unlikely that when Mac made his comments, he was taking a shot a Muschamp. He was just stating facts. The media turned this into unnecessary drama, and Muschamp was dumb and immature enough to take the bait.

Exactly.

F**K Muschamp. If he had any self respect he'd return the $6 million Foley gave/let him steal from UF.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n204561 said:
Exactly.

F**K Muschamp. If he had any self respect he'd return the $6 million Foley gave/let him steal from UF.

... or give more back to be distributed among players whose NFL chances he tanked, to help 'em get a start in life.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Please Lord, let Petrino stomp a 60 point mudhole in his ass in Atlanta. Amen.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n206799 said:

That would be nice. If Petrino ever got any type of Defense this could happen.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n206830 said:
That would be nice. If Petrino ever got any type of Defense this could happen.

Louisville had a good defense last year.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Really fun watching all the great depth & talent that Muskchump left in the O&B game......

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The direction of this program was crystal clear by the Spring of 2012 (with that recruiting class). We have no one to blame but ourselves.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n207627 said:
You mean you had the authority to fire Muschamp all this time and didn't do it?
:shocked:

no, what he means is that all the ****tard fans that kept supporting Duncechamp and showering Fooley with the support are the reason. The smoking mirrors of 11-2 just added to it.

So yeah, ourselves.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n207627 said:
You mean you had the authority to fire Muschamp all this time and didn't do it?
:shocked:

No, but someone did.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n207631 said:
no, what he means is that all the ****tard fans that kept supporting Duncechamp and showering Fooley with the support are the reason. The smoking mirrors of 11-2 just added to it.

So yeah, ourselves.

I don't believe anybody "pumping Muschamp" on some message board had any influence on Jeremy Foley in any way, shape or form.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n207633 said:
I don't believe anybody "pumping Muschamp" on some message board had any influence on Jeremy Foley in any way, shape or form.
Really?

You don't think the last of the sunshine pumpers, who hadn't given up on attending those sh!tfest games, chanting "Fire Muschamp!" was what actually forced Fooley? Fooley was photographed praying for wins. Praying we beat Kintucky and USC, so he could keep his man.

You don't think that all the heat Fooley is getting now isn't the reason he's doing podcasts in which his interns call in to ask him how he got to be the best AD in the history of forever and how he has hired so many great coaches?

Yep, you fvkkers, collectively, on the forums, in the stands, at the gator clubs, are responsible. You revel in mediocrity and love coaches that suck.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n206799 said:
Chimp can't defend the pass and plays the wrong people at safety (run first guys).

I won't be surprised to see Petrino throwing bombs all day long. Not sure how much talent he has at Lu-vulle though.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n207633 said:

who said anything about a message board? Trust me, there where plenty outside of here as well as poster here that showed undying love to the very end.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n207638 said:
Praying we beat Kintucky and USC, so he could keep his man.

Pretty sure he was praying for a win so that UF would be victorious, not that he could keep WM.

Dec 10, 2014
Law98gator;n207638 said:
Really?

You don't think the last of the sunshine pumpers, who hadn't given up on attending those sh!tfest games, chanting "Fire Muschamp!" was what actually forced Fooley? Fooley was photographed praying for wins. Praying we beat Kintucky and USC, so he could keep his man.

You don't think that all the heat Fooley is getting now isn't the reason he's doing podcasts in which his interns call in to ask him how he got to be the best AD in the history of forever and how he has hired so many great coaches?

Yep, you fvkkers, collectively, on the forums, in the stands, at the gator clubs, are responsible. You revel in mediocrity and love coaches that suck.

Wow Officer Sandy Vagina. This is over the top even for you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n208099 said:
Pretty sure he was praying for a win so that UF would be victorious, not that he could keep WM.

You need to trust me on this. I've seen pictures of the Will Muskrat shrine at Fooley's home. He still prays to it asking for forgiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.