Music On Your Mind v.2

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
That is a very impressive group of folks on that stage. There are likely quite a few in here that won't recognize them all or what groups they were originally in.

Honestly it took me a minute to recognize Roger McGuinn without the twelve string.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
RIP to a legend. It would have been awesone to see him and his other two cousins jam together on stage on pianos, but alas, Jimmy lived too pure, self-pleasuring pussy watching not withstanding of course.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018

They sound a little like Yes from the 70's and 80's. Also a couple of other groups from back then too, but the vocals resembled Jon Anderson a lot. The music wasn't nearly as complex as Yes...well, to be fair NO ONE had music as complex as Yes but they do sound similar.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
They sound a little like Yes from the 70's and 80's. Also a couple of other groups from back then too, but the vocals resembled Jon Anderson a lot. The music wasn't nearly as complex as Yes...well, to be fair NO ONE had music as complex as Yes but they do sound similar.

I like 70's and Mid 80's music and present day Praise and Worship. I was a News Boys and Petra fan back in the day.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
I went to hear Mike & Albert at Skipper's and The Alley. Also saw Greg Billings acoustic on Sat. to balance the weekend. Albert playing 'House of The Rising Sun' in this one

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Found this completely by accident. This kid...Danny Garwood....13 years old and been playing for 4 years. While not Clapton yet, this dude has a future. Funny to see the girl, Ally Venable(never heard of her) playing a Les Paul knock off, nice and shiny guitar while this little boy is playing a beat up, used & worn with character Fender Strat.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
not familiar with him - but thanks for posting it.

sounds a bit like Chris Stapleton.

that song is like the new ‘Hallelujah’ … errbody gotta sing it now. :lol:
He’s got a huge voice. Incredible.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021

everything else at Welcome to Rockville was rained out. Daytona Speedway had as much Lightning as Tampa's hockey team.
This Sat. is Heroes Honor Festival, free for military and kids, affordable tix at link. Music by Toby Keith, Craig Morgan, and others. Guests include Gov. DeSantis, Lt. Col. Oliver North, and Ann-Margret.
HHF Schedule

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.