Music On Your Mind v.2

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Can't recommend this enough. Just saw them.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Great song! One of my all time favorites. The spanish guitars and vocal harmonies are exceptional although this version includes some electric guitars. The lyrics and the story are the ultimate in classical western music.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great song! One of my all time favorites. The spanish guitars and vocal harmonies are exceptional although this version includes some electric guitars. The lyrics and the story are the ultimate in classical western music.

This was my Fathers favorite song. Bitter sweet memory.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I just found this short video of Jesse Ed Davis and decided to share it. He played with Taj Mahal, the Stones, Lennon, Harrison, Jackson Brown, etc, etc, etc. Quite a story for a remarkably gifted Native American guitar player. If you would like to hear more of his guitar listen to Taj Mahal ~ Take a Giant Step.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Brand new music, last night was the CD release party at The Bank & Blues, Daytona Beach. Special guests included Charlie DeChant (Hall & Oates), Bryan Bassett (Foghat), Victor Wainwright (piano) and a handful of others. It was sold out, and it was unforgettable.

Dyer Davis

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If Gaga would stick to this instead of trying for drama all the time, and Bennett fighting dementia slaying as usual. Incredible.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
I'm Going Home - live extended jam w/ drum solo
Danielle Nicole - Vocals, Bass
Brandon Miller - Guitar
Go Go Ray - Drums

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members