Music On Your Mind v.2

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Danielle Nicole Band touring Florida next week. Sanford, Tampa, Ft. Pierce, and Port St Joe in the panhandle.

This is when she was in a band w/ her two brothers. I just love the way she put the crowd in a trance.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Danielle Nicole Band touring Florida next week. Sanford, Tampa, Ft. Pierce, and Port St Joe in the panhandle.

This is when she was in a band w/ her two brothers. I just love the way she put the crowd in a trance.

Thanks for sharing. Pretty dang good!

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Brian Johnson of AC/DC is 76 today. Here is a new podcast I just found w/ Greg Billings, formerly of the STRANGER band in Florida and beyond. Great stories in this talk, and a couple of cool songs Brian joined Greg on his albums.
AC/DC plays this weekend in California at Power Trip rock music festival.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
I know I post this guy a lot, but the guitar playing is just the best there is. I'm not even crazy about his rock vocals, his acoustic singing is much better. I was at this show, and was surprised and really happy to see Natasha there to capture the guitar mastery.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Even though I posted this one in the Robbie Robertson tribute thread several months ago, I just had the itch to bring it in here. When something is so hot as this.....

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
I scored free tickets to this Billy F Gibbons show, 5 years ago at HoB Orlando. It was even better than expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator