Music On Your Mind v.2

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Clapton. My favorite guitarist, And...it's....not...even....close. I've seen him too many times to count going back to 1972, Have almost everything he has ever done...and that's not enough!

Thanks for posting these up. If you ever want THE definitive body of live work of EC, try this YouTube channel....Slowhand Archive Project.

I'll add one more to yours. A good one especially if you have a good relationship with your father.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Clapton. My favorite guitarist, And...it's....not...even....close. I've seen him too many times to count going back to 1972, Have almost everything he has ever done...and that's not enough!

Thanks for posting these up. If you ever want THE definitive body of live work of EC, try this YouTube channel....Slowhand Archive Project.

I'll add one more to yours. A good one especially if you have a good relationship with your father.

Great link. Thanks

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Gotta put one more EC on here. You don't see him play slide often and this has both him and the best slide player in the business along with him, Derek Trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.