Music On Your Mind v.2

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
You got me stoked for ELO and Jeff. One of the most under appreciated artists--that dude is one excellent musician as well as a great song writer. Gotta add one more of his to complete the trifecta. One of my favorites of theirs.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
I saw Albert play last night. He is touring Florida now, and later next month w/ Blood Brothers
The new album will be out in a few weeks. It was produced by Joe Bonamassa and 'Guitarzan' Josh Smith
Mike wrote this song last summer after his wife was diagnosed w/ stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Thankfully she has recently been getting better.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Blast from my past. This was 2 weeks before their debut album 'Murmur' was released. They opened for The English Beat here. They returned the next Spring Break and opened for Big Country at the Bandshell.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Saw them around this time at The Station Inn in Nashville during Americanafest. It was so very good.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
The steel guitar (double neck) work in the Jackson Browne song here is very good--by David Lindley who passed a few days ago.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this was pretty unique. At least I've never seen anything quite like it.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Sad to not see Michael Rhodes up there on bass but its cool to see Josh Smith playing guitar in the band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.