Music on your mind

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Love me some TD C2. In fact they are my Pandora radio station that I listen to daily.

But I have been listening to these guys lately.

That is a great hymn, one that we always sing at Easter. Gonna miss it tomorrow morning, but I’ll crank up Alabama in its stead!

Gulf, the wife and I have seen Third Day live on three occasions...and we aren’t really concert people. Their music is great and spoke to us. Sad that they dissolved. Glad they left behind a ton of great music. There’s an acoustic version of Call My Name that is fantastic.

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
A band I had never heard of until very recently. A cover band from Russia....Leonid & Friends. This group is absolutely stunning. They cover several bands but Chicago is their main claim to fame. Once you listen to a couple of their songs, you get hooked. Below is Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4, and they do it every bit as good as Chicago's studio version....almost better if that's possible. The entire band is Russian and leaves you blown away by their abilities.

Also...I added a 2nd video simply because one of their horn players is wearing a Gator shirt. Small world.

Gator shirt vid....first seen at the :08 mark.

These guys are a different twist, they cover everything from Ramstein to 21 Pilots, but in Russian.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

I got into these guys a couple of years ago. Also check out Gems on VHS on YouTube. Benjamin Tod of the Lost Dog Street Band puts out videos under that channel, he’s really good. There are other artists as well. I call it a neo-Americana sound.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Solo I’ve been on a big Band of Horses kick for a few years now and will generally have that station on Pandora which covers most of my current favorites with them like Lumineers, Mumford and Sons, etc

If I’m with the wife we’re listening to Billy Currington.

But...we’re trapped with a 3 and 1 year old so 99% of the time it’s Disney music

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I got a 16 month old, and we’re listening to kids music. This song strikes a chord with me.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
If you like slide guitar(and Clapton as well)....this is, uh.....well......quite good.

Last edited:

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Incubus released a new EP a few days ago. My favorite band, I’ll never forget using Napster to download their music in Rawlings hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator