Music on your mind

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

This is just one of many that I like to play loud while pumping gas to piss off liberals. Crank it up. :lol:

Last edited:

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
@Okeechobee Joe @secgator Speaking of never losing your voice-the folks in this crowd are kinda scary

Wow....you ain't kidding. This dude's voice is every bit as strong (and high) as it was a gazillion years ago when he first recorded it. Amazing some folks have that kind of gift.

Thanks for posting...I absolutely love to see this kind of thing. Makes one take pause to admire what some folks have been blessed with.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I want to post here, but I could probably highjack this thread for pages. The only passion I have that's bigger than Gator football ... is music.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I want to post here, but I could probably highjack this thread for pages. The only passion I have that's bigger than Gator football ... is music.

Hijacking threads is what we do around here...
I'd say ... throw a few in here and see what happens.
As long as it's not Yanni or John Tesh...something like that, we should be good.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hijacking threads is what we do around here...
I'd say ... throw a few in here and see what happens.
As long as it's not Yanni or John Tesh...something like that, we should be good.
You forgot to add Justin Bieber to that list. That would mandate a lifetime ban.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Today....July, 7....is Ringo Starr's 80th Birthday!...:eek3: I just stumbled onto a link that said he is doing a concert in celebration with a bunch of big names tonight at 8ET on his youtube channel. Just passing it along for anyone interested....could be interesting to watch.
YouTube

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Highly impressed that Marcus Mumford was the drummer in this version. I’d give my left but and add another hemorrhoid to see them in concert.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Okay, I'll give in. This has been my favorite band of the last four years. I'm now lucky enough to call them my friends. But it all started through my fandom. Hope you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb