My Cousin, who is a 5 Time World Champion Kickboxer vs. A Mugger; Segment on Fox & Friends

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by PastyStoole, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Marine1

Marine1 Semper Fidelis

Oxbucks:
    $3,927
    Ratings:
    +4,610 / -91
    Tigers Paw was definitely the fight capital of the county. Big brawls were par for the course....and like you said they were Katie bar the door types. There were even hot country girls getting banned for fighting. I can definitely say we had some epic battles in there.

• Marine1

Marine1 Semper Fidelis

Oxbucks:
      $3,927
      Ratings:
      +4,610 / -91
      Used to go there with my Dad. Not sure but I think it was on Lake Worth Rd just west of Military Trail.

• deuce

deuce Mentally Challenged
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $1,715
        Ratings:
        +2,738 / -133
        Very nice...

• Tay Bang

Tay Bang I might have been mean to Byrd
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $2,341
          Ratings:
          +3,666 / -279
          I'm starting to treat this thread as part of the Million Post Quest...

• Pablos Tunnel

Pablos Tunnel Well-Known Member
            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $1,993
            Ratings:
            +1,510 / -65
            Awesome times! I think its still going strong.

• Tay Bang

Tay Bang I might have been mean to Byrd
            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $2,341
            Ratings:
            +3,666 / -279
            One of the last times we went, maybe 25 years ago, Dad passed out on the way home. That’s the only time I ever saw the Army combat vet go down.
            :ohboy:

• Marine1

Marine1 Semper Fidelis

Oxbucks:
            $3,927
            Ratings:
            +4,610 / -91
            Lol

• PastyStoole

PastyStoole Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $1,707
            Ratings:
            +3,341 / -48
            Octoberfest is still happening, we live nearby and go every year. Not quite as bad as it used to be, trudging through a half inch of swill all night, listening to an "authentic" German band play the same insipid "authentically German" three songs all night, (since when did the Chicken Dance become part of Bavarian heritage anyway?). And of course the buses lined up to skip the formalities and cart away unsuspecting revelers to the DUI holding cell. They have like eight artisanal soap vendors there now, which is a little creepy, considering it has to cross everyone's mind that all those cakes could potentially be made out of boiled down human fat.

I've walked the DUI line twice in my life and both times got off by the skin of my teeth. One of those times was coming from Trees Wings and driving home on Forest Hill in my old '67 Coupe Deville with no registration. An absolute miracle that they let me off as I was hammered and had switched my tag. The bar tender at Trees saw us falling asleep at the bar we were so drunk and kept insisting on pouring us new pitchers. The only people in the place to converse with were Tree, who had a vocabulary limited to about 50 words and kept repeating, "I make the waaangs," and his bizarre, fast-talking New Yorker business partner who kept complaining about people constantly trashing his bathroom to the point that it was unusable. I'm not sure how that place stayed in business. Every time I went there the chicken wings were broken and deformed, as if his business parter had been hovering over the Cheney Bros. guy at delivery trying to get a deal on the rejects.

By the way, I'm not sure why but I drank at Boonies on more than one occasion and saw Huey's band there. I'll admit "Florida Cracker" was a pretty good song, but I hope that wasn't you guys crawling around on the ground doing the "Alligator." That was embarrassing.

• Marine1

Marine1 Semper Fidelis

Oxbucks:
              $3,927
              Ratings:
              +4,610 / -91
              I can promise you I never did the gator crawl but knew several who did.

As far as Huey Burns goes...that’s about as close as you can get without breaking into the big time. I always thought he would make it. That dude was (and still is) real good.

• Theologator

Theologator Enchanter

Oxbucks:
              $4,907
              Ratings:
              +5,675 / -70
              Crazy cool. Thanks for sharing!