My thoughts on the state of the program

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Out of position can be corrected theoretically but mental capacity is a skill just as physical skills...maybe they aren’t that bright? Maybe like Franks they struggle to recognize what’s happening and adapt.
Do you guys realy think that not being told by a coach to pick up a blitzing lb is really the problem there?

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
He was on a warmish seat after the South Alabama loss and would have gone to the hot seat after the next loss to Matt Luke.
Wrong. You are obviously ignoring that the team he built is currently ranked # 14. That is not hot seat at MSU it is time for another raise.

You also thought Van Jefferson would be delayed by paper work, now you think you are an insider at MSU? Come on Donkey!

Last edited:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Lots of good sense in the Marianna area.
We're paying multi-million$ for the "coach-think". It doesn't occur to them that offensive linemen need to have a jujitsu master inculcate them with jujitsu laws of physics on stalwart balance, quick-change foot position combating force shifts, using opponent's force to floor him, etc? Plus give them some special forces hand to hand combat instructions. UF should create a wrestling team. so our blockers can learn to break holds. UF knows plenty on biofeedback ... teach the FB relevant parts.

What about a film-room exercise of "closed-eyed visualizing" the feel of the blocking need - i.e. block for the RB's path but recognize when your opponent changes direction then the RB was forced to change his path = so utilize opponent's weight shift to pancake the guy. And when ya gots the guy pancaked, drool a little syrup on him: no rule against drool. Let him know you're filthy.

As a highest institution of learning, UF needs all-inclusive teaching. Use the Med-School to resort to hypnosis.
So much FB-success is about fooling & misusing those in front of you, ergo, enroll them in political seance classes.:cool:

If I ever decide to pick the weed up again, I'll have some of what you're smoking.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
med_1411094706_1393798398_image.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swonkey's just jealous that I got the patent on that.
Still, I'm not sure making fun of my CPAP isn't a HIPPA violation.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.