My time line on the fireing and how the clock is ticking for the AD.

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Dear Friends,
Its been awhile, got to get my picture back up later, I like seeing the mountains too, especially now, as long as I don t have to drive in them from Augsburg.
1. Summer of 2014 Foley tells everybody Chump will be the coach for along time, in talking to other Gators back in the US, the average Joe Gator bailed on him after Georgia Southern.
2. LSU game, typical Chump football, if Foley didn t get it then he would next week.
3. Mizzou game Welcome to reality Foley, do you hear us now? I believe even if its for emergencys an AD better always keep a updated hot list of prospects in case a coach suddenly left or had to leave, or die, any AD with half a brain has got to have a sheet to pull out of the safe.
4. Dogs, and Vandy, he probably put the paper back in the safe, but I hope it stayed in his mind.
5. SC Game over AD, which Alumni with the most zeros on the end of his account called him and said "cut it" I don t know, or how many did. I suspect he only listened to boosters on the same floor of the stadium he is.
6. EK to FSU Does he reallly expect anyone to believe he did not gage intrest from the top of his hot list by 3rd and 2nd party sourses? Does anyone on this board believe Foley didn t start making calls till after FSU or will wait till Sat to start??
7. Recruiting. If this search drags out past Sun, the next coach will be under Ships for at least 3 years unless he really pulls off a suprise this year and next year. Recent Fla Hy on this is remembered by most of us.
8. If Foley is already on page 2 of his hot list we re in real trouble, What do you think folks?
9. I would like something better than a 8-9 win a year coach, but if we re on page 2 already, are we back to the Ray Graves era, hireing a Richt or an old Mack Brown?
(It would at least be an upgrade) Woulden t Dickey, Woodruff, and Zook be an upgrade from Chump?
10. As I ve said before, I don t have the instant media updates here in Germany regardless of how much time I sit in front of the screen, that you people have. Between 5 and 11 your time I ll be sleeping, dreaming of a new young SOS coming to restore us.
11. Pls try to feal it from my view folks, if I go up to the top of my apartment roof and yell, "Go Gators!" I ll hear Vas wer Das? Tks for keeping me updated with the board, I do hang on every post waiting for good news. A young Don Corriel {SD Chargers, 70s} would please me, but not a Hal Mummie.
Have a great folks,
Bayergator
Augsburg Germany
UF, Class of 78
Georgia Seagle Hall

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry dude, but we already have a thread dedicated to the coaching search. Please post there for all things related to who our next head coach should be and when you think he should be hired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.