Napier’s first full offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think this off-season will set course for whether he will succeed or fail. He needs to bring in a portal QB and a top 7 class. Part of that portal also needs to be an impact player at every position other than running back.

Here is some insider information from a poster on On3. I’ll just give the highlights.

1. 25-35 players will be gone either through the portal or because they are seniors.

2. AR is gone. There was a bit of friction between AR and the staff.

3. 2 coaches will be gone.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think TE will actually be pretty good. Arliss Boardingham (F) is crazy athletic. he’s very much in the build of Aaron Hernandez.

And Hayden Hansen (F) could be a great downfield receiving threat.

Odom started coming on at the end of the season.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I think TE will actually be pretty good. Arliss Boardingham (F) is crazy athletic. he’s very much in the build of Aaron Hernandez.

And Hayden Hansen (F) could be a great downfield receiving threat.

Odom started coming on at the end of the season.
Killer, bruh

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I think this off-season will set course for whether he will succeed or fail. He needs to bring in a portal QB and a top 7 class. Part of that portal also needs to be an impact player at every position other than running back.

Here is some insider information from a poster on On3. I’ll just give the highlights.

1. 25-35 players will be gone either through the portal or because they are seniors.

Which 2 coaches?

Bateman and ?

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
To me, if switching meant playing, then switch it is. Can you imagine being older and thinking back....hey, I probably could have had a productive, lucrative career in the NFL but I decided not to take their advice.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
To me, if switching meant playing, then switch it is. Can you imagine being older and thinking back....hey, I probably could have had a productive, lucrative career in the NFL but I decided not to take their advice.
200.gif

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Other than posters on chatter, who in NFL circles is suggesting AR become a TE unlike many who suggested Tebow should become an H-back?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Other than posters on chatter, who in NFL circles is suggesting AR become a TE unlike many who suggested Tebow should become an H-back?
No idea. But, I wasn't just talking AR, I meant any young player who dreams of the NFL.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

If all that is true it makes me feel better about Napier doing whatever it takes to win.

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
Cornelius Ingram was a QB converted to TE also, worked out splendidly until he blew his knee in the NFL. Being an Eastside grad, I want AR to succeed but it could take a while. Maybe sit him behind a Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson, someone like that and in 3 or so years give him a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb