Status
Not open for further replies.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea if he'll improve, but I so hope he does and is serviceable. And mainly so some of you will stfu. But, I know you won't. It'll be on to the next thing.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah.... you must have a mouse in your pocket with this "we" shyt. He's fuching terrible and has no business ever starting a game for Florida if we're serious about winning.
You said the same thing about Trask, of course.

Mertz is already better than 90% of the morons we've run out there the last 10 years.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
You said the same thing about Trask, of course.

Mertz is already better than 90% of the morons we've run out there the last 10 years.
I wanted Trask starting long before Franks broke his leg. Trask was known for his accuracy, Mertz is known for throwing the other team the ball.

Ox is like that 1 ASU fan who was excited they were getting Emory Jones. Luckily for us, just like ASU we've got plenty of walk-ons to beat out Mertz.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I wanted Trask starting long before Franks broke his leg. Trask was known for his accuracy, Mertz is known for throwing the other team the ball.

Ox is like that 1 ASU fan who was excited they were getting Emory Jones. Luckily for us, just like ASU we've got plenty of walk-ons to beat out Mertz.
"Trask was known for his accuracy" - are you joking? He was known as an average practice player and someone who got hurt easily. Quit making sh!t up.

What I think is that you're going to be pulling for every opponent we play so you can be "right". Whether or not you do it openly or just secretly remains to be seen. I think when Mertz throws a pick you'll bust a nut so hard you'll need a canoe to float out of there.

My advice is to step away from Gator football, because you aren't going to be able to handle next season, you're way too mentally weak. We'll either have to listen to your arrogant, holier-than-thou "told you so" rhetoric or the even-worse "glad I was wrong, guys!" groveling. You'll be useless and cringe-inducing either way. My 5-year old granddaughter is tougher than you upstairs ten-fold.....hell, it's possible she's even PHYSICALLY tougher than you.

You can come back and watch the games in 2024 - those games should be easier on your delicate sensibilities.

Something also tells me you haven't had sex (with a woman) for a long, long time. That might help, even if you have to drag your wallet out to do it.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
ox is always insinuating people on here must have anemic sex lives or that they should bang a prostitute. Odd fallback insult indeed. I fully expect a ban now. Has been the trend of late.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
"Trask was known for his accuracy" - are you joking? He was known as an average practice player and someone who got hurt easily. Quit making sh!t up.

What I think is that you're going to be pulling for every opponent we play so you can be "right". Whether or not you do it openly or just secretly remains to be seen. I think when Mertz throws a pick you'll bust a nut so hard you'll need a canoe to float out of there.

My advice is to step away from Gator football, because you aren't going to be able to handle next season, you're way too mentally weak. We'll either have to listen to your arrogant, holier-than-thou "told you so" rhetoric or the even-worse "glad I was wrong, guys!" groveling. You'll be useless and cringe-inducing either way. My 5-year old granddaughter is tougher than you upstairs ten-fold.....hell, it's possible she's even PHYSICALLY tougher than you.

You can come back and watch the games in 2024 - those games should be easier on your delicate sensibilities.

Something also tells me you haven't had sex (with a woman) for a long, long time. That might help, even if you have to drag your wallet out to do it.
Ox, I mean this sincerely, maybe you should consider a break.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ox is always insinuating people on here must have anemic sex lives or that they should bang a prostitute. Odd fallback insult indeed. I fully expect a ban now. Has been the trend of late.
We are certainly all aware of the amount of male butthole action you get. :heehee:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

I haven't had to pay for pussy in months mother fucher. And tell your grand daughter I'll be at the Tebow statue at sundown if she thinks shes so tough.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I haven't had to pay for pussy in months mother fucher. And tell your grand daughter I'll be at the Tebow statue at sundown if she thinks shes so tough.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.