Robot Wtf GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My wife graduated from there in 94
Tell your wife her and I were classmates in 1990-91. I went to GHS as a freshman, Buchholz the last 3. Tell her to get her yearbook out.

By the way, since I went to both schools I can speak for both GHS and Buchholz: we thought Eastside was a serious dump.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tell your wife her and I were classmates in 1990-91. I went to GHS as a freshman, Buchholz the last 3. Tell her to get her yearbook out.

By the way, since I went to both schools I can speak for both GHS and Buchholz: we thought Eastside was a serious dump.
I think we talked about this like seven or eight years ago. And I think I looked in her yearbook and saw you. I’ll look again.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Hey, that’s terrific. Can we get back on track here?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

We’re you a meth head back then too?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

You’re not in her sophomore year book.

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
Y’all are all ridiculous, everyone knows Eastside is the best side. Yes all of us wore ankle bracelets at some time or another but we definitely didn’t drink Zima and drive any Miata. Quarts of Schlitz and box Chevy’s on 100 spoke Daytons for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.