Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Embarrassing

Yeah. This article is embarrassing. UF is probably middle of the pack this year in the SEC. Probably seventh or eighth. Which is way below what we need to be.

Mississippi states not better than us. How the hell is Tennessee ranked 3rd? How is Auburn ranked in the bottom three in the league? It’s like this person has no idea what’s going on with any teams.

How the hell is A&M ranked that high?

Bama and Georgia still a mile ahead of everyone else.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah. This article is embarrassing. UF is probably middle of the pack this year in the SEC. Probably seventh or eighth. Which is way below what we need to be.

Mississippi states not better than us. How the hell is Tennessee ranked 3rd? How is Auburn ranked in the bottom three in the league? It’s like this person has no idea what’s going on with any teams.

How the hell is A&M ranked that high?

Bama and Georgia still a mile ahead of everyone else.
LSU should probably be third and everything after that, other than Vandy being last is anybody's guess. We're probably better than this guy thinks, but not a whole lot better.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I seriously doubt Threat has chickens.
No, but he has eggs - and he should avoid counting them before they hatch! It's just simple advice.

chicken GIF

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Embarrassing

I give this piece a lot of credibility especially when I read that our new defensive coordinator is Scott Armstrong.
Clearly this guy has real insight……..into something just not SEC football.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Truthfully, I don't know what we have. I suspect it will be lose some we should win and hopefully improve in areas enough to win some we should lose.

sharkbite

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2017
Had to go to KY for a Celebration of Life gathering and of course ran into some KY & TN fans. They apparently have more faith in our coaches than most on this board. They are fully expecting the Gators to be back sooner rather than later. They all basically said they will enjoy the wins while they got them as they feel that they will not be seeing them again for awhile. I of course has to agree with them. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.