Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Fuch off
Go get your own fn list .

In case you didn’t know it, this is a Gator board and we’re specifically talking about the Gators.

Well Fn DUH, all teams go through down periods.
Who here is saying teams don’t????
Did I say teams don’t go through down periods?

The problem here is we’ve been down for over 10 years now and I don’t see Steve or Urban on the sidelines.
What I did see, was coaching, game planning and team readiness at a low to mediocre level.

Problem here is people like you have now accepted the mediocrity and feel the need to chastise those of us who haven’t.

I’ve been sitting in that stadium and at the old Gator bowl since 1982.
I’ve seen the bad.
I’ve also seen the good.

I’m not willing to accept the bad just to be a “good fan”, with “endurance and humility”….
All good points.
Having bad years or even periods of time is only normal....yet most programs and fans prefer that the program flush the turd sooner than later and start fresh....we on the other hand have been like a giant turd that just keeps swirling around the bowl leaving skid marks everywhere and stinking the place up.....at some point someone needs to grab a damned plunger and start the whole process over again.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
What I did see, was coaching, game planning and team readiness at a low to mediocre level.
Some of the worse I seen from a major program in over 50 years of watching CFB.....It's one thing to get your ass kicked by a better team but this ineptness from the sideline I saw last season was beyond terrible.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Some of the worse I seen from a major program in over 50 years of watching CFB.....It's one thing to get your ass kicked by a better team but this ineptness from the sideline I saw last season was beyond terrible.
The thing is, I’m still hoping he can be “That” guy.
But damn, the lack of game day coaching, the way we didn’t get “up” and play fired up football for any of the rivalry games, the horrid game planning not to mention the defense.

My God, don’t get me started on the pre game lockeroom speeches.
Milquetoast comes to mind.

I don’t want to go through the hiring process again, damn.

But I don’t want to waste three years on another turd either.

To me, he has us all high fiving and thinking he’s “the guy” next year, or it’s time to move in.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
To me, he has us all high fiving and thinking he’s “the guy” next year, or it’s time to move in.
Yeah I keep hearing about the "process"....******** the process is changing daily in CFB anymore. Take what you have and put the players in a position to win battles during the game......I saw next to none of that last season topped with terrible game management/playcalling and almost never any adjustments...I'll watch but I think we'll see about the same and quite possibly worse.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Fuch off
Go get your own fn list .

In case you didn’t know it, this is a Gator board and we’re specifically talking about the Gators.

Well Fn DUH, all teams go through down periods.
Who here is saying teams don’t????
Did I say teams don’t go through down periods?

The problem here is we’ve been down for over 10 years now and I don’t see Steve or Urban on the sidelines.

Problem here is people like you have now accepted the mediocrity and feel the need to chastise those of us who haven’t.

I’ve been sitting in that stadium and at the old Gator bowl since 1982.
I’ve seen the bad.
I’ve also seen the good.

I’m not willing to accept the bad just to be a “good fan”, with “endurance and humility”….
Preach it brother.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This makes me really effin angry.

He was a filler all along, nothing more. And I think this is exactly what he needed. It had to be the right coach and right setting to rehab him. He made a dumb move and will be bounce back in a year or so just fine.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
To throw up in?

This is embarrassing, boys. I'll bet our rivals are linking to this thread and laughing their asses off.
Ox, seriously, think about this for a second.
Schools that have the resources to win championships are relatively few.
We are one of the few.

Schools that have put themselves on the map by actually winning national championships are few as well.

Again we make the list.

If I just stick to the SEC and go with schools that have won National Championships within the last 20 years, your statement falls apart.

Damn, how far would you go back to see the meltdowns on message boards at Auburn, LSU and even Tennessee?
Not to mention Georgia Pre Kirby.

We are a passionate fan base.
We fly high with the good and some go low with the bad.

But, we aren’t apathetic and that’s what makes the Swamp electric on game day.

Fan boards are No different anywhere else when fans expect a competitive team and get less.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, the ones who LOST the QB battle at their current school. I can’t wait.
There is probably more than one "Mullen" out there with a "Trask" that never sees the field .

:dunno:

Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.