Napier plans "unprecedented" staff at UF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he doesn't get any bright ideas about bringing him
back, as I now hear that Billy has been in contact with him.
Uh, Butters is a head coach at CMU - why would he come back here?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I read somewhere that Billy Napier had worked somewhere with Butters and holds a high
opinion of the guy. It seems that Billy is impressed with his work with quarterbacks and
working with the Offense. I hope he doesn't get any bright ideas about bringing him
back, as I now hear that Billy has been in contact with him. Article follows:

• When McElwain departed after the 2011 season to become head coach at Colorado State, he brought Napier with him. Napier returned to Alabama after one season at Colorado State and tutored future first-round receivers Amari Cooper and Calvin Ridley. McElwain gave Napier strong reviews during their time together.
floridagators.com/news/2021/11/28/football-gators-small-town-napier-born-to-coach
You ever hear of a guy going to a school as an assistant where he was previously fired as HC? Yeah, me neither.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
You ever hear of a guy going to a school as an assistant where he was previously fired as HC? Yeah, me neither.
Give Butters a big enough buyout clause for after he's canned and he would be happy as
a lark to come back and slurp at the gator trough for a little while. From what I hear Billy's
budget for assistants would provide Hee Haw with a pay increase.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Butters will never be back in gville unless we pay his team to take an ass whipping. Nape may have a long leash, but hiring that tard on in any capacity will never happen. Let's not forget he didn't just get fired, he was fired for making fake death threats.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You believe Butters? No one was threatening his life here.

iu

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I mean non existent. Not fake like what your mother does with urg.
My mother’s relationship with Urg, which I will neither confirm nor deny, is a separate issue.

Seems to me like a lot of touchy folks here on whole “death threat” issue. Normally, I too would have been quick to dismiss it, but the vehement protests strike me as a bit sus.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My mother’s relationship with Urg, which I will neither confirm nor deny, is a separate issue.

Seems to me like a lot of touchy folks here on whole “death threat” issue. Normally, I too would have been quick to dismiss it, but the vehement protests strike me as a bit sus.
huh? You're saying he was actually getting death threats? GMAFB :lmao2:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Lets see how it goes.......

upload_2021-12-25_6-58-21.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.