Recruiting Napier Post NSD Presser

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I haven’t watched it yet. What could he possibly say about the one guy he signed today?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm 9 minutes in and all they've asked about is Rashada. "no comment" is the answer each time.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He. can't. comment.
Pretty sure he made that clear. I thought he was pretty patient with their questions about all that. Not like they were unexpected. Reporter dogs hoping for scraps. I understand it's their job but they already knew it wasn't on Napier.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It's been 14 years since I could listen to one of our coaches without cringing a bit. He's honest and to the point.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The only difference I see between our class and a few ahead of us is they signed a handful of 3 star types, which is fine, but many that level don’t really make it in the long run. 20 HS guys we know have potential and wanted to be Gators is good enough. I like the staffs portal work and see the class as about 25. Good enough. Two more classes like this and we have a hell of a two deep.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He. can't. comment.
Pretty sure he made that clear. I thought he was pretty patient with their questions about all that. Not like they were unexpected. Reporter dogs hoping for scraps. I understand it's their job but they already knew it wasn't on Napier.
Didn’t listen but can imagine he told several “no comment” then several more asked the same questions in a slightly different way. Kick em the fuch out!!!

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Overall I agree with J and thought he did a great job.

I did think it was kind of silly that he didn't answer the question on the number of scholarships available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb