Napier's 2022 Offense

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
we don't have anyone on the outside who scares even local high school teams.
I agree but a legitimate mobile QB like Richardson with a decent running game should help them out. Hell Copeland looked much better last year whenever Richardson was playing. Maybe defenses switch to more zone when a guy like AR is in due to his legs doing so much damage?
Again though if we don't have a functional line to get some running game going nothing will work very well.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bc ole miss played their backup a bit. Still very similar. 429 vs 405. It's the comp % that really changes the passing stats.
I intentionally left out lewis had an extra game lol. The conference championship game .

NOLAGATOR

Deep Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
As if you know why the don't use tempo. Dude...you are so full of chit it just keeps overflowing out like you can read someones mind.

Yeah...you are right, its the most boring fuggin offense to ever exist and Napier sucks. But omg, Gundy is the bees knees. Lol...thank the Lord we got your expert dumb arse analysis to teach us the truth.
Net...there is ONLY one way to look at it. It's not about winning...it's about how exciting you are...but you still must be elite. Forget the Administration...the same school who needed to interview SOS.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lol. Sigh. You brought Spurrier into it to point out that his system won over more talented as if that was a norm. I corrected you on that and pointed out that Spurrier, while being a awesome gameday coach (one of the best ever), he also recruited great classes. I was responding to you on a point you brought up so dont act like Im bringing it up.

And for the record, if you think that 96 fsu team was better than us then you are a moron.
That 96 fsu team wasn't the team I was talking about genius.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
The success of the ‘22 O is solely predicated on Pearsall’s learning of the playbook, Zipperer’s development, and AR’s susceptibility to injury throughout Fall running man dance maneuvers at killer UF parties

NOLAGATOR

Deep Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
It's like Napier's offense and it's boring

Y'all are awesome
Independence Day Love GIF

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Liberals can EABOD
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
3 star U means our ceiling every season will be 9-3. The Evil Nole has been a non-factor for decade, we'll **** around and fall behind them and UCF, just watch.

But, we'll be a well disciplined 9-3 team, and play every bowl season on a Jax, Orlando, and Tampa rotation.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
3 star U means our ceiling every season will be 9-3. The Evil Nole has been a non-factor for decade, we'll **** around and fall behind them and UCF, just watch.

But, we'll be a well disciplined 9-3 team, and play every bowl season on a Jax, Orlando, and Tampa rotation.

I’ve voiced my concerns and issues, but ftr, I do not see what you just described. Most recruiting sites had us in front of fsu even last year in a rushed transition class. And we currently have three 3*s to six 4*s, so we’re not loading up on terrible talent.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is it true that when BN got hired he asked some recruits to write an essay about “what it means to be a gator” then that led to Evers and Gibson decommitment? i heard that from my coworker who is a cane fan and ripping me all day about their recruiting class. If so BN is kooky
Have you made a single post yet while being sober?

NOLAGATOR

Deep Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
He sure sounds detailed to me...This sounds so much different than the past 3 1/2 Staffs.

I bet he doesn't say :kiffin: like "graded out champions" or "champions of life" or Go on vacation just before a major Bowl Game.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If we are asking kids to write essays about... anything... as a qualifier to receive a UF LOI, we are already doomed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Private conversations
Help Users

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    yyz311