Napier's Ragin' Cajuns win first-ever outright Sun Belt title

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Right now the line in the game is Appalachian State by 3 with an over/under at 53. I'll be watching this game with a keen eye on that Napier offense.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Right now the line in the game is Appalachian State by 3 with an over/under at 53. I'll be watching this game with a keen eye on that Napier offense.
Fuchs-el-rover. So exciting.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
FML
The Ragin' Cajuns' productive and multi-faceted ground game against Appalachian State's Sun Belt-best run defense. ULL has averaged 190.9 yards rushing per game this season, spreading carries among running backs Chris Smith, Montrell Johnson and Emani Bailey, along with dual-threat QB Levi Lewis. The Mountaineers have been allowing a league-low 113.4 yards rushing per game.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
This game overlaps the SECCG. I guess I'll be switching back and forth to root for the Cajuns and against the Dwags.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Interesting that App St is favored when ULL steamrolled them earlier in the year 41-13.

App St. had 4 turnovers in the first game and have been rolling for the last month. LA has won all their games but had some tighter ones.

I expect LA to be very up for this last hurrah with their coach. I’d tell that team that the lessons the learned together will open opportunities for them the rest of their lives. I’d thank them and the staff for helping him gain the opportunity at UF and “Let’s go win this championship.”

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Cajuns all the way.

I'm very interested in the Special Teams and Clock management

ULL stresses Special Teams...now that's a thought.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I will be rooting for the Cajuns bigly. I like that state a lot and almost feel bad about stealing the coach away from those good peeps over there, but business is business and we will put him to better use than they could've done.

I looked to see if there was a Cajun Club in South Florida that might be having a watch party, but couldn't find any. I bet that would be a good time.

Just to get in the spirit I might go up to Laudy to watch it at Shuck n Dive.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I will be rooting for the Cajuns bigly. I like that state a lot and almost feel bad about stealing the coach away from those good peeps over there, but business is business and we will put him to better use than they could've done.

I looked to see if there was a Cajun Club in South Florida that might be having a watch party, but couldn't find any. I bet that would be a good time.

Just to get in the spirit I might go up to Laudy to watch it at Shuck n Dive.

GGG..you're in Miami? Not really Cajun Country.

When I was in LSU I really liked that area and those people...much more than BR.

I'll be watching from the North Shore.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
GGG..you're in Miami? Not really Cajun Country.

When I was in LSU I really liked that area and those people...much more than BR.

I'll be watching from the North Shore.
Nope, not too many Cajuns to be found down here. Closest place to get good Louisiana food is up there in Fort Lauderdale at the place I linked in the last post, Shuck n Dive. I've been there a bunch of times and one thing I've noticed is that there are always some Vietnamese people eating in there for some reason, along with the Louisiana transplants. Or maybe they are Louisiana transplants too, IDK.

I've never lived in Louisiana myself but love New Orleans and have visited there at least 7-8 times. That is my happy place.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
they don't have YouTube in your neck of the internet?

you can watch hours of Ragin Cajuns

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator