Napier's Ragin' Cajuns win first-ever outright Sun Belt title

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I gave your wife a nice white sauce….you weren’t invited
Good for you! But lawd, I'd hate to see what you'd post if you actually drank:)

I guess you're not a true Cajun then:grin:

Brother I am not Cajun. I went to Grad School here.

So what's your excuse...heavy drugs or were you just born that way?

What flavor are those windows?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Tell your friend...I don't drink.
Therein may be the issue. :swampqueen:

Maybe it would be less personal if you imagined everyone else here was just a belligerent drunk, not to be taken seriously.

I'm sure you know the thing people do for public speaking, where they imagine the audience is all in their underwear. It would be like doing that, only if the audience really was in their underwear.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Maybe it will be less personal if you imagine everyone else here is just a belligerent drunk not to be taken seriously.

I'm sure you know the thing people do for public speaking, where they imagine the audience is all in their underwear. It would be like doing that, only if the audience really was in their underwear.

GGG

I don't have to imagine

And they Sling more feces then the ape house at Audubon

But the laughs on them...I don't need their acceptance...they sure are miffed at my postings...but I'm insecure?...

In the word's of our new coach.....HMMMMM

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good for BN and the Ragin Cajun's!

Leave on a winning Note.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im sure Billy is just as glad to get out of the that shtthole state as everyone else who gets a chance to leave that state.

Just a reminder that I didnt know before. When Billy arrived LaLa was under probation and 30 schollies down. Not winning the CG in year two under those conditions. Then he didnt get a chance to play the conference CG due to covid.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Im sure Billy is just as glad to get out of the that shtthole state as everyone else who gets a chance to leave that state.

Just a reminder that I didnt know before. When Billy arrived LaLa was under probation and 30 schollies down. Not winning the CG in year two under those conditions. Then he didnt get a chance to play the conference CG due to covid.
Damn....didn't know that either. Interesting....

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017

So what you’re saying is you are now, without a shadow of a doubt, a fan of the hire?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Maybe it would be less personal if you imagined everyone else here was just a belligerent drunk, not to be taken seriously.

:lmao2:

At best. I often post nude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb