NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP: White House blows off inviting the Dwags for the 2nd year in a row

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I disagree. He’s hiring well and his team is very well coached. His defenses are disciplined and missed tackles are a rarity.
Let’s face it. He’s done about as well as possible all the way around in leghump land.
I’m with you on this one. As bad as I hate giving those spineless cksuckers any credit, he has overachieved from where he started.

I remember us all laughing it up when Butters “out coached” him that first season he was there and making fun of them for that fake punt and 2nd and 26. It wasn’t quite as funny once the talent disparity started showing up and they began whipping our azzes on the regular. It took a team with several generational talents(Trask, Toney, Pitts) and half their defense not playing for us to get a win. Even then it was just finding a weakness and exploiting it to death.

We have a long hill to climb to be able to compete with them again.

God…I never thought I’d say that. It feels dirty to even think that way

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I (like most kids back then) played in ditches and woods all the time. I would have freaked if I saw one, and would have really freaked if they spit blood at me!

I'm surprised I never heard of them.

F

Which part of town? I was in ArliLivPass.ngtonFerry Pass.ngton.

I (like most kids back then) played in ditches and woods all the time. I would have freaked if I saw one, and would have really freaked if they spit blood at me!

Which part of town? I was in Arlington.

Which part of town? I was in Arlington.
Grew up in Ferry Pass. Lots of open scrub oak and loblolly pine. As my uncle used to say, a salamander would need to draw a pension to live there.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m with you on this one. As bad as I hate giving those spineless cksuckers any credit, he has overachieved from where he started.

I remember us all laughing it up when Butters “out coached” him that first season he was there and making fun of them for that fake punt and 2nd and 26. It wasn’t quite as funny once the talent disparity started showing up and they began whipping our azzes on the regular. It took a team with several generational talents(Trask, Toney, Pitts) and half their defense not playing for us to get a win. Even then it was just finding a weakness and exploiting it to death.

We have a long hill to climb to be able to compete with them again.

God…I never thought I’d say that. It feels dirty to even think that way
The whole college football world is looking up at them right now. Sucks out loud.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I disagree. He’s hiring well and his team is very well coached. His defenses are disciplined and missed tackles are a rarity.
Let’s face it. He’s done about as well as possible all the way around in leghump land.
You are right, but you still earned this stoned for talking good about the Shart-bastard.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
fckkk kirby and all this love for his ass. He has NFL talent all over the field. I could coach that. You ever watch their pursuit to the ball. Its like 4 or 5 heat seeking missles. He learned from Nicky that you just load up with talent. SOS won by coaching, Satan and the vacuum man learned by buying players........

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

giphy.gif

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
Sounds like the urban era is happening for them . Hopefully it crashes faster than us

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure the media department will announce he is just still grief stricken from the crash and has been struggling to deal with it. Their thoughts and prayers are with him and all the UGA family. :rolleyes3:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Should be working on his bachelor’s degree rather than the draft. Don’t waste 6 years of college.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I’m stealing this. Should be a permanent staple here. I can think of several threads on the main page that would’ve been perfect for it.
Yara doesn't want her makeup to run... yeah, as a Bravo/TLC man, I know who Yara is. Don't ask me about shows on Lifetime or Hallmark, those channels are for the gheys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.