NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP: White House blows off inviting the Dwags for the 2nd year in a row

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
At Ut is the only chance they got at a loss.
hope GIF

:lol: :lol::lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Carson Beck’s training schedule.
Cancel the Oklahoma series due to expansion and replace them with Ball State. Only game they may lose is at UT.

They 3 peat and I'm done with college football. NIL and the portal are making it circle the toilet anyway.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I was hoping TCU would stomp a mud hole in UGA and walk it dry. Unfortunately, the EXACT opposite happened...smh...

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
In the CFP first round games, TCU beat Meat-Chicken 51-45 and UGA beat OSU 42-41. I'm not saying the committee got the four teams wrong, but I would definitely question the seeding. It seems that maybe Meat-Chicken and OSU should have played in the first round while UGA and TCU played. I personally feel that would have set up a better championship matchup than what we had.

Alternately, what four teams do y'all feel should have made the playoffs if you question the four teams in this year's CFP?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After seeing the outcome of the game last night I can’t wait for the expanded playoffs so we can watch 4-5 games that are no more competitive than this one.

Transfer Portal = (NFL free agency)
NIL = (NFL contracts)
12 Team playoff=(NFL diluted playoffs)

I guess high school football is next on the docket because college football is almost done.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TCU, MICHIGAN and Ohio St should never be allowed in the playoffs again.

They had one damned job.
ohio state did theirs, the refs absolutely hosed them on the harrison targeting and the time out 4th and fake. both were incorrectly officiated.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
After seeing the outcome of the game last night I can’t wait for the expanded playoffs so we can watch 4-5 games that are no more competitive than this one.

Transfer Portal = (NFL free agency)
NIL = (NFL contracts)
12 Team playoff=(NFL diluted playoffs)

I guess high school football is next on the docket because college football is almost done.
Maybe it will cut down on opt outs and those skipping out for NFL money.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Who won, as I didn't watch...you mean I have to put up with this schitt for another year??? sheesh. GO GATORS....:jog:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb